Poll - Biggest issues for Thai <> Farang?

cavanami

Have to totally disagree, the family are prtty dam good, far better than my own. Yes there are odd ones, like my Sister in Law who I do love dearly but is a complete bimbo.

If we do argue, it's over more to do with her having a small jelous nature aimed ALWAYS at the wrong target.

I admire her family, they pulll together, adopt kids from dead families or complete strangers, drive me nuts, but thats more to do with me being a control freak,

In the village, while I can point out idiots, I can point out a lot off budding entreuprineurs trying hard, people working hard

I think in Thailand the saying I am trying to get people to under stand is this - you can take the boy out of sukhumvit, but you can;t take the sukhumvit out of the boy.

Too often we veiw thailand with our eoeriences of sukhumvit rather than a experience that has mothing to do with suk or people associated with it

DOG

I Voted her Thai family, not for the same reasons as Cavanami, money never has been or never will be an issue, more of the feeling that many farangs in similar relationships mention from time to time the feeling of coming second to the "Thai Family" as far as free time goes.

Lets just say this relationship does not have the blessing of "Mother" and this can cause certain frictions (slight understatement), so we have to spend a lot of time being seen together with other members of the family who I get along great with.

Last few months has seemed more than hectic, her auntie mums elder sister more importantly just mover

d back to Thailand with her Canadian Husband who whisked her away late Nam days when he was ATC at Ubon 30 odd years ago, so we have been helping them with a lot of things.

Her sister had a baby 2 weeks ago, hey I dont mind the Mrs seeing her sis every weeknight when I am away, but not every waking hour of weekends when I am home.

Next weekend being Chinese new year I have been warned by the Mrs he wont be around daytime / evening time because of this and her mother is in town. The rest of the family want me there but I am not allowed because of HER.

But rather than sit and dwell on this, I concider that if this is all I can complain about it aint that bad. Plenty of other forms of entertainemt for me in BKK whilst she is "attending family business" I'll take care of my own. SoL 40 Baht Motocycle Metro for the Soapy Express 20 Baht, it isn't that bad at all :D

What does the poll represent time wise?

What i mean is, are the above questions problems you may encounter during the whole relationship? If so, you need to start again with the poll and include more questions, simply because they are not enough. I could tick all of the above just for any given ten minutes of the fucking day.

Thai girls are extremely jealous when they are really really serious about this relationship, too much competition!

secondary problem is the money, but not in the way that the man has to support her...... more in the way that it gives the man the absolute power over this relationship. Some men cannot handle this resposnibility (if you are not doing what i want, i will replace you with another girl and you have to sell your pussy again)

I actually heard that last week!

I would think the hardest part would be getting over the cultural stuff, and keeping an open mind...if she had been a bar girl, there would also be a need to get over the issues the guy might have with that, especially if seeing/running into her old customers...

Every family has it's problems, no idea why more empasis is put on Thais...

Archived