Porridge

The_Munchmaster

Towards the end of my last trip to LOS (earlier this month) I got a bit of a stomach bug which resulted in me having a bit of a problem defecating for about a week after I got back to Dubai. Anyway I went to see the doctor and while prescribing some laxative he asked me if I ever ate porridge, to which I replied "not since I was a young boy".

He extolled the health virtues of porridge (high fibre content, complicated carbohydrates, etc), so I've been on the net looking up recipes and also bought some oats last night and will try making some soon.

So does anyone on the board eat porridge?

Does anybody on the board eat porridge? You bet. 1-2 bowls every morning for the last ..........I've forgotten how many years. Golden syrup sometimes bananas....hard to beat. Started on it when I got pretty ill once (ICU 10 days from fucking chickenpox of all things) Lost near 22 kilos and doctors said good way to get some energy and weight back on. I swear by it. Know anywhere in BKK that serves it for breakfast.

:stirthepo :stirthepo <--------PORRIDGE

Although I am quite fond of porridge myself, I would suggest that you get those ladyboy friends of yours to clean their knobs before riding you and that way you won't pick up any bugs that may block you up.

You can still eat the porridge though even if my suggestion works. ::

Archived