Australia Day

bust

My first time in Sydney, I met a Swedish gal. Only I didn't know she was Swedish until she said something about everyone commenting on her Swedish accent. Then I listened more carefully -- and damn, she did have a Swedish accent. But she spoke so Strine that I didn't even catch it at first.

:dunno:

p.s. In parts of the US South people say "okigh" for okay, "digh" for day etc. Haven't figured out why.

i did my duty by downing a few OPs and going out in the old XD uterous for a comely bitchemen blond and talked her into parking her double plug bumtoes under my camp stretcher for bit of a snooze. a,mazing what a bit of black cork action can do to make a man feel alive. Is it just me or has anyone else notice the likeness between Issan girls and Coories?

khwaimaisabai said:

Hi bust,

This is the anniversary of the destruction of the Soi 10 beer bar area - three years ago now??

Also, my Australian friend's birthday - that's how I remember because I passed by the scene on my way to his apartment.

Khwai

4 Years now, 2002 just a few weeks after the Ambassador Fire, I used to live in Suk Soi 13 and spend a lot of time in the livingroom or blue wave back then. Where did the years go?

Archived