What should I do about BG

Alfmaz

I went to Thailand for a month in March, I didn’t go there looking for a girls I just needed a holiday after not having one for ten years in the second week for my trip I stopped for a drink at a bar in Pattaya and found this nice girl speaks good English and spent two whole weeks with her, she told me she has just started work at bar 3 months ago before that she worked making cloths she left that job because her girlfriend got married and went to England to live.

I returned to Thailand in July and spent the whole month with her she didn’t want money so I took her all over Crabi, Chang Mai, Samui and Phi Phi the thing that got me angry was every time there where farang around she wanted to sabaai sabaai. After two weeks she started fighting with me because I look at girls but I didn’t look on prepose just a natural thing for farang to do, she would not leave my side I could not go out alone in case I looked at girls. We talked about lots of things but when I asked her for a YES or No answer I got errrrr? what dose it mean. When she rings me she always has her girlfriend around who work bars, I know because she talks and then and changes to Thai, like someone is around. She promised me she would leave the bar and find a normal job; I know mamasan was not happy with that decision because she was good for the bar. Some time when I ring she has the phone of or she will take a long time to answer I think there might be farang around when the phone is off I question her she tells me she went home to see Mama and Papa but who many time can you go overnight on a train.

She has never asked me to send money I did give her some money before I left because she helped save money on my trip and I did send her some money because I wanted to so she have money to look for job, I would like a long relationship with this girl but the phone thing and the girl looking and not knowing if she works the bar is killing me.

Any suggestions on how I might tackle this situation. Because I’m going back in December for a month and telling I’m going for 2 weeks not to meet me at airport.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you really want to hear this, but from what you have said in your post, I see red flags flying all over the place. The major flag being the "person" with her when you call. Are you really sure this is another woman? Could it be it's a boyfriend or husband? The story about not answering the phone has a few holes in it. Is it a hand phone or a land phone? If a hand phone, most TGs keep them on all the time, except when they DON'T want to be disturbed or else are in an area where they do not work. I would really question her explaination on this. You say you want to make a longterm go with this gal, but I would suggest you REALLY get to know her a little bit more before making such a committment. I've been in the same situation once before in LOS and I DIDN'T pay attention to the red flags and ultimately got burned. Take it slow and easy with something like this. Please be careful.In affairs of the heart, we sometimes don't always think logically and as a result suffer major pain and anguish when things go sour.Best of luck to you.

Overly jealous Thai girls can really ruin a vacation. I've already been in this situation before and I don't care to repeat it...

On the third day of my first trip to LOS last October, I met this freelancer who I stayed with for two weeks. She was the best "girlfriend experience" that I've ever had in Thailand, but she was also extremely jealous. If I even glanced at another Thai girl, I would hear about it for the rest of the day. I eventually couldn't take it any longer, so I secretly extended my vacation another week and went to Pattaya and Phuket with a couple of friends (which was the highlight of my trip).

In the following months, she sent many emails to me and also sent small gifts to me back in the States. I slowly forgot about the reasons why I wanted to get away from her the first time, so I agreed to see her again in March of this year (she was now back home near Chiang Mai). Within 24 hours of being back with her, I knew that it was a major mistake. After three days, I made up an excuse that I had to return home. I flew back to Bangkok and took my favorite BG to Ko Samui for a week (which was pure bliss compared to spending time with the other girl).

While I'm on Ko Samui, the girl from Chiang Mai took a bus back to Bangkok to look for me. She sent me email, but I told her that I was no longer in Thailand. About a week later I returned to Bangkok and I'm a little worried about running into her, but I figured what were the odds? On my last night, she spotted me and some friends on the street and secretly followed us into a bar on Sukhumvit. I won't go into the details, but there was a very minor confrontation that ended as well as could be expected.

The next day, I went back home to the States. Again, I continued to receive email and gifts from this girl. I kept telling her that I didn't want to see her again, but nothing I said would change her mind. I eventually went back to LOS for a third time in July. I'm worried about running into her again, but I figured what are the odds of this happening twice in a big city like Bangkok. One day I'm walking around Siam Center (with the same girl that I took to Ko Samui) and lightning did strike twice!! Another minor confrontation, but we part on good terms (or so I thought).

The next day, she starts showing up at my hotel looking for me. Luckily, the staff at the hotel was on the ball and told her that I wasn't there. I eventually sent her email telling her not to come to my hotel again. She replied with an extremely nasty message and vowed to never see or speak to me again.

She kept her promise as I've never heard from her since. On one hand, I feel really bad about the whole situation because she could be extremely sweet. However, the jealously was just too much to deal with.

JGA

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: JGA2000 ]

She is on a mobile phone not land line, but the other day I was looking at the live cam in Pattaya, Walking st I saw her and her girlfriend at 12 midnight with a farang, when I asked her she said she had lent he top to her girlfriend I said sure sure.

I have been over there on business and she spends 1 hour on the phone asking why I can not take her I said i'm on business my BOSS is paying.

I did talk my boss into it he was OK about it, but when I tried to ring her she had the phone off. I got to her 2 days before I was to leave Phuket she started crying over the phone it was not my fault but hers

I agree with JGA2000 & HSTEACH... unfortunately I too see alot of red flags.. That doesn't mean that it thei may not be legit.. but you do have to look at the current situtation... If you WANT to go forward.. do so.. but be careful!

I'm sure everyone here agrees with me.. Nothing is better than the true love of a Thai lady.. AND nothing hurts more than being burned by the same thai lady..

GOod luck.. Chook dee.

--UPSer

There is an enormous amount of material on the web, this board and the old Delphi board. Similar stories to yours.

I think it is definitely worth reading as much as possible. This will give you some perspective about these matters and may help you make good decisions.

quote:

Originally posted by Alfmaz:

She is on a mobile phone not land line, but the other day I was looking at the live cam in Pattaya, Walking st I saw her and her girlfriend at 12 midnight with a farang, when I asked her she said she had lent he top to her girlfriend I said sure sure.

Wow, what a coincidence, and she came back with a good line of BS to cover herself!

Excuse me, but from what you've revealed already this may not be the girl to start a "long relationship" with. Just on the jealousy thing alone, she's making you crazy and you're already lying to her to get a couple of weeks on your own. I don't think this bodes well for a new relationship.

In any event, good luck and be careful. Please keep us posted.

quote:

but the other day I was looking at the live cam in Pattaya, Walking st I saw her and her girlfriend at 12 midnight with a farang, when I asked her she said she had lent he top to her girlfriend I said sure sure.

You were able to see your girlfriend on the Livecam???? What are you doing...... sitting there all night waiting for her to walk past? I don't know how you can recognise anyone on the livecam considering the low quality of picture. You sure you are not getting paranoid and imagining things?

quote:

I went to Thailand for a month in March, I didn’t go there looking for a girls I just needed a holiday after not having one for ten years in the second week for my trip I stopped for a drink at a bar in Pattaya and found this nice girl speaks good English and spent two whole weeks with her, she told me she has just started work at bar 3 months ago before that she worked making cloths she left that job because her girlfriend got married and went to England to live.

Alfmaz I don't think you have quite got it yet. This girl is a bar girl. She shags guys for a living. Also, all the bar girls have only worked in a bar for 2 or 3 months!

You have met her twice now and you are asking her to give up her livelihood. Why should she? What are you going to give her in return? Your undying love???

How is she going to pay her rent, buy food and pay her mobile phone charges smile.gif" border="0 if she leaves her bar? Are you going to support her? If so, you had better start sending her money, say 15000 baht a month should do it!

If you can't bear the thought of her sleeping with other men then you shouldn't get involved with a BG.

"If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen" smile.gif" border="0

Archived