What should I do about BG

Alfmaz

Alf,

I get the feeling that you weren't born in Oz,

Where are you from originally, if I'm not wrong?

I get the feeling that you can't smell the coffee.

I hope I'm wrong, and I'll apologise in advance if I am!

good wishes,

blackie (a born again Cynic) laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting for money to come through should be early October I will get in contact with stickman then, I have a friend Ex pat who is in Bangkok he is going to check her out for me in the next 2 weeks

She rang back last night to see if I was in Bangkok at about 9:00pm Thai time midnight OZ time, I was ready for her, I had music playing in the backgorund and edited my videos on computer so I had Thai girls with Farangs in the background she was very upset that she was not with me, at the end of the call she said I Promis I no work bar about 10 times I realy miss you about 15 times I think she know that I know more than I should

[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

I have been away from everything for a while. I have started getting Emails from Mamasan and my BG's girl friends are angery about me taking my BG away from bar, before I set-up my BG with her own email address I had to send all my emails to Mamasan, I get about 5-6 a day now from LOS.

I have my ticket booked for LOS 30th Nov 2001 and i'm going to have a great time I keep watching "Good woman of Bangkok" so I can get into my head be careful and don't fall into the trap.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear lovelorn

just read the whole damn thread and think that either way you don't have a hope. the both of you are wrapped up in a total mindf**k and neither seems all that genuine. Nor does it sound like you will ever be. On your end, It sounds more like an attempt to keep a vacation memory alive or petty intruige to entertain from afar.

no trust no dice. why try to force something that so obviously isn't there?

do yourseleves both a favour give it up. No matter how you look at it, she is fighting for her life, whether her methods are justifiable or not.

You are just dicking around and stand to lose nothing but a few bucks that you can only part with of your own volition. When you look at the stakes on her end, who's doing who more of a disservice?

Its only a game to us.

bkk_nsr

Archived