What should I do about BG

Alfmaz

quote:

Originally posted by Ultraviolet:

You were able to see your girlfriend on the Livecam???? What are you doing...... sitting there all night waiting for her to walk past? I don't know how you can recognise anyone on the livecam considering the low quality of picture. You sure you are not getting paranoid and imagining things?

In any event, I guess she was there because instead of denying it was her, she made up a story about lending her shirt to her friend. So typical. crazy.gif" border="0

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I don’t get on the computer every night and day, but I do look to see how many people are in Thailand and what the weather is like. Just on this day I was sick and got up at 3:00am AUD which is 12:00 midnight Thai time and surfed the net and went to have a look at how many westerners where in Pattaya. I know it was her because how many farangs bring nice girls tops from Australia for their BG, she had this blue top on that she loves unusual top, easy to spot and she was talking to a Thai motor bike drive with her girl friend which is the closest point to the camera and you have to be blind not to see a face, when you run a computer like mine with a high end graphics card anything is possible and not many people on the street.

The reason I don’t want to spend the 4 weeks with her because she tires me out with you look at girl line you butterfly and telling her she’s an even bigger butterfly than me. The first two weeks would just be holidays on my own I just don’t go over for the sex I do like to travel and chat up the girls and have fun.

I forgot to mention this girl is very liked by may people but always a but, if she dose not like you and she knows your trying to make a move she will disappear and come back when your gone. I meet a lot of ex-pats and tourist that have tried for years to take her, when I was there this 52 year old English man was crying at the bar because he has being trying to marry her for 3 years he was up set because she wanted me but her favourite saying “I wants heart 1st before money, money will come later

ALFMAZ

Be very,very careful with this girl,

OK she is a bargirl,no problem.Try not to forget that some of the girls can scam the pants off the smartest farangs with out even lifting a finger,they are experts,its part of the job training.There are plenty of girls in thailand,try not to think to much and keep your head clear at all times.Anything that seems suspect probably is.Im sounding pretty negative,but I dont want to see you get burned smile.gif" border="0

I had a call form her last night saying that on the 8/9 one of her girlfriend let this girl into their apartment and she Stoll the gold watch I gave her and last time I came to Thailand and the bracelet I gave her, I think she sold it she got upset when I asked her for a copy of the police report because she said the police where looking for her, I now I’ve been scammed I will not see her next time I go, when I rang her it took a long time for her to answer the mobile like she was trying to get away from the bar she told me she left and I had to ring 3 times and she hung up on me 3 time I think it’ over.

Alfmaz:

Read every trip report that you can find on here.

Read every thread re: anything to do with bgs or tgs.

Read every reader story on Stickmans site.

And after all that.. if you STILL feel like getting in further with her; then we will know that we lost you to the Dark Side. wink.gif" border="0

Good luck... Troy

quote:

Originally posted by Alfmaz:

Where is Stickmans site take me thereI like to read everything

You can find him at:- http://www.chopsticks.net/stickman/

My opinion is the information and content is of a very high quality. It is also free.

I am still waiting for his article on "Why I will never marry a Thai girl". Perhaps he started the crackdown, thus allowing a dignified retreat (did he marry a Thai girl????).

TroyDeere and KevinM, as wel as the others have said it all. Its your life. Bottom line break it off. Its obvious to those on here who are not emotionally involved. My parents had a saying that said if one man calls you a jacka$$ don't believe him, if 5 do, buy a saddle. Not trying to insult you. When a person is in love reason goes out the window.

If you end up going back to her then I sincerely wish you are the rare exception of these farang/bar girl relationships. Having said that and you still go with her, then we await the likely post titled something to the effect 'Bar Girl Marriage Disaster' or any similar title.

Good luck in whatever your decision is.

Archived