What should I do about BG

Alfmaz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank Guys I fell a little better after reading of the stuff you told me to read, I know when she was lying but there where times I thought she not, she always took me back to her room to do my washing when in Pattaya so she had no Thai boy. I have had BG before for short time and long time but this one was different, I watched her for a few day before I took her, when farangs came to bar and she did not like them she would say it’s that time of the month or go away come back when there gone so she can choose farang, no I will not be seeing her again we left on bad turns when she rang the other night to say BG Stoll her jewellery and I accused her of selling itI asked her for a copy of the police report she said police looking for her.

Any other stuff I can read please post

Alfmaz

You are right in your decision made.

But if you:

Read every trip report that you can find on here.

Read every thread re: anything to do with bgs or tgs.

Read every reader story on Stickmans site.

Read the whole story about HSTEACH's experience

Read also Stephenleather "Private Dancer"

And it will be hard to believe that there are still good-hearted Thai women in Thailand.

If you are interested in other readings, please let me know:

Cheers

Alfmaz

Don't forget, 3 months selling Pussy is a long time and they LIE for a living EVERY day! (they like to call it "acting" & "Puying-Bar" sounds better than Hooker or Prostitute)

If they didn't LIE (acting) to ugly bastards like me, they'd never have any "customers" smile.gif" border="0

Do you really want a LT relationship with a BG?

[ September 13, 2001: Message edited by: Blackie ]

What do you do when you get a call for your BG the same one I’ve been writing about and she say’s that she not been working bar any more and she hasn’t been eating because she loves me and I don’t want you to send money I find job soon gives you all her families addresses and phone numbers and tells me I can have her checked out if I like there are people in Bangkok that can do and she always say’s I ‘m not like every other bar girl and I’m not like every other farang she’s meet.

The thing is, the month I spent with her was not just like every other BG I’ve been with, it was passionate when we kissed and she always wanted more every chance see got in the room or anywhere even in public and other Thai people. As they say what can I do?

crazy.gif" border="0

I have very little experience in these matters. On a recent trip I enjoyed the company of a very nice BG. It is so easy to let emotions cloud our judgement. No matter how I tried to analyse the experience at the time, it only confused me.

In this situation I have no reference. How could I determine good, bad or ugly?

Now that the emotion is well and truly gone, I can see what it was all about.

Only through understanding other members stories and my own experience, can I gain a reference.

In the battle between the heart and mind it is the heart that will win, just try and limit your losses.

Regards

Archived