What should I do about BG

Alfmaz

Alf...Go back and reread this whole thread. If you bypass the info given, I'm afraid you'll be very disappointed, not to mention the hurt and anguish you'll suffer, if you continue pursuing this. I've been there, believe me it's not going to be easy to walk away, but in this case, I strongly suggest you do. Those of us that have posted only have YOUR best interests in mind. Good Luck!!

HSTEACH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is so hard to explain the gamut of feelings I went through on my trip. I mean I really started to develop feelings for the ones I spent more than one night with. These numbered 2 and I began to have feelings for both of them. It is amazing that bargirls can do that to you. I left wondering if I could handle being away from them. You must, MUST set a clock within yourself with an alarm saying WAKE UP and smell the coffee. Enjoy your time while you are there and her while she is around. I know it is hard but you must wake up...

Mykal

I,ve just got back.I think I made a big mistake spending nine days with a particular Bg.You cant help but start to get emotionally involved if you spend to much time with one woman.

I will try and follow it up by writing to this girl,but send money I will not(Stick knows best)I know like most of us who have got into this situation that eventually a big kick in the bollocks will surely come. frown.gif" border="0

Alfmaz

Be very carefull about her. I feel for a bg and it ended terrible.

Here what happened.

I meet this bg in one of the bars in NEP January 2000, I spent 5 days with her, then I returned in April and took her to Phuket, with my friend and his Thai girlfriend. Then saw her again in September and December. During this time I had been sending her money as I was taking my time to make sure she was sincere. I came to the conclusion that she was. Went back and saw her in Feb 2001, had big fight so I came home early. Patched things up over the phone, and I decided to start sending her 12,000 baht a month. After I started sending her money she kept saying that she wanted to come to Canada to meet my family. Before when I asked her to come she made excuses why she did not want to come. Returned in June 2001, everything was great we wnet to the Canadian Embassy to apply for her Visitor's Visa, went to interview after I left, she was refused so I went back in August to re-apply. The night that I got into Bangkok it was my friend's girlfriend birthday so I took both of them out for dinner. During dinnig they were talking in Thai, so I would not understand. It was at that time that my girlfriend told the other girl that she had no interests in coming to Canada and she only went to her visa interview to make me happy and knew that she would not get a visa. She also told the other girl that she was living with a chinese guy that moved from Hong Kong to Bangkok (I think for work) and he allowed her to continue to work in Bar and go with customers. On my last two visits she told that she owed debts from gambling in the amount of 140,000 baht, so over the course of three months I gave it her (I know I was stupid but I thought that I would marry her). Five days after I got back from BKK, that is when I found out she was living with a guy and was using me for money. I confronted her about this and she said it was not true, and he was only customer that comes to BKK. She told me this before on a number of times. I told her that I would not send her anymore money and I did not want her to come to Canada. She started to cry, but I stood my grounds. That was 3.5 weeks ago, and I haven't talk to her as her cell phone is not in service.

To get to the point from my experience:

1. They will wait until you start sending her money

2. Don't believe in what they tell you

3. Don't get to involved with a bar girl as they prey on us Farangs.

One last thing. When we went to the second interview that Canadian Embassy suggested that I apply for a finance Visa, which I am not going to do, so when I left for the airport she gave me her passport to start the paper work. My question is: Why would she give me her passport ( which I have with me in Canada) and how should I return the passport to her? I will coming to BKK in December.

DavidJordan I'm going to BKK in December as well we should meet up I think she got the the idear that i'm not happy with her because I told her I was not going to BKK till later in December but i'm realy going 1st Dec I would like to only spend Xmas and New year with her the I fly out on 3rd Jan 2002

I forgot to mention the last time I spoke with my BG. She has a girlfriend who married and English teacher, who was teaching English in Thailand Pattaya. She has been happily married for 3 years now and is opening a restaurant in England and her girlfriend has been trying to get her from working BG, they where good friends when she worked making cloths, her girlfriend will pay for her trip over to work in England in restaurant, she bought it up last time I had spoken to her, restaurant opens in 2 Months in England her last words where when I spoke to her on the cell was I’m sick of being a BG I might go to England and I read the letter for her girlfriend.

Dundee I would like a long time relationship with this girl but after reading some of the post and comments I have doubts, but I still like her. After reading “Private Dancer” and other articles everyone has told me to read and all the posts the only way I can deal with it. I do not want to loose contact with her just in case people like yourself are wrong, like some people are. I have seen in Australia some good Thai and Australian marriages I’m only taking it easy just in case people like you are wrong or right.

ie if my speeling is bad I have no sell check

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Alfmaz

I do not say that I’m right and that you should dump her based on the posts given. You are right, there are many Thai-Farangs marriages, which is going fine. I’m myself married for nearly 10 years with a Thai woman.

I do not know you and I do not know the girl either, so you will have to see by yourselves how genuine she is, but based on your information given, an word of caution is required. You will not be the first one who gets really scammed to levels that you not haven't seen and I sincere hope that you would not see them either.

You can have read “the private dancer” but this is still a novel (I did read it as well) and this does not represent anything and is just generalizing that every Thai woman may want to scam you and farangs living longtime in LOS either treat these women as whores or prefer to screw katoeys. Not my taste.

I have repeated this in some of earlier messages on this board, that there are many good Thai women around, but you will find also find some of them, who will try to drain you down.

My personal opinion is that at the moment that you or your G/F start lying and bullsh…..g than you should ask yourselves if you really want to continue with this.

The approach of taking it easy is a good one.

Good luck

Archived