What should I do about BG

Alfmaz

KevinM,

"am still waiting for his article on "Why I will never marry a Thai girl". Perhaps he started the crackdown, thus allowing a dignified retreat (did he marry a Thai girl?"

No, I didn't marry a Thai girl! Doing the weekly column takes most of my time and I simply never got aroudn to finishing that article, but I will, soon, I hope!

Stick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update

I just had a call from my BG she is in Bangkok as she tells me with her sister and her husband and 2 kids, we talked for a long while things went well, I said to her when I come in December I will not pay bar, you left bar, if she is lying to me. She said I no work bar, I promised you so no problem in you not paying bar and you no pay me because I love you.

I feel really guilty I don’t pay bar, don’t pay her and when I give her money at airport she will say come back soon like last time, she did say I shout you in Phuket but I don’t think she know about shout. I told her if she shout, she pay for Motel VIP train all the drinks she laugh and said no, no, no. I told her I will not buy gold just in case she leaves in room and somebody takes she was OK with that.

G'day alf,

tell me, if she's not working bar, how is she living from day to day?

Who's supporting her if you're not sending her $$$$$$?

Some of these girls can earn up to 200,000B a year..... Miss Longlegs did, I saw her passbook! She spent 30,000B on a boob job, the rest she just wasted on family and friends laugh.gif" border="0

PS. what part of Sinney do you live? smile.gif" border="0

Alf,

If you think she is sitting there waiting for your 10-15k Bahts every six months, you are kidding yourself.

One of the guys working with me has got his BGF email address and her password, it's amazing what action is going on in the background.

She keeps telling him same thing - no work bar any more, love you and similar BS. At the same time she is thanking in her emails to two other guys for the money that "arrived last week", telling to another guy to come and barfine her when on vacation from a nearby country - "I wok same bar".

Five more guys were in constant touch with her via email, some of them receiving messages titled "Nice to hear your voice yesterday". I would guess, they were calling her over the phone.

Off the topic: Amazon.com just sent me an email saying that "Thailand: The Land of Beautiful Women" book had been dispatched to me. So, it's available from them, 14.95US$ plus postage.

I didn’t want to rave on last night, but I recon she has money from the jewellery she sold, she did say when she find job she will give me address and telephone number of factory and I can come or tell my friends when they come to Pattaya they can check, she said, you now Thai girls but you don’t know me I’ll just wait till she has job not working bar and Ill get sticky to check it out, my fiends have also gone there since I left have not seen her behind bar, now if she was working bar some one would have seen her they went there every day to check and she would not give me all her details where I could find her.

This is my concern as well. It won't be easy, even if the girl is 'on the level'.

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by rusty:

I think that if you lived in Los your relationship would have half a chance,but living several thousand miles away and seeing her two or three times a year the situation is unrealistic.

You know the good thing about OZ, you can send your home phone to anywhere around the world. I have just had a two-hour costing $20 AUD for 3 hours conversation with my BG who has said she does not work bar anymore.

I told her I have rented a house in Soi 29 near Ekimi bus station, she is going to ring me at my home number witch is diverted to my mobile, I told her I can send my phone anywhere in the world she did not belive me, to see if I’m lying. But from our conversation I know she was lying to me about where she was, so she is going to ring me at 10pm Thai time witch is 0100 hrs Australian time.

I had a Thai radio station in Pattaya playing in the background http://www.sunshineradio.co.th. There are so many thing on the net to make people think your anywhere in the world when you work with audio like I do

I like to play little game since you guy’s pointed out things are different with Thai girls. I asked her if I am not sending you money, how are you making money to pay your mobile and rent, she said her mobile she only waits for calls to come in “No make Calls” and her sister has found a job in her company making cloths in Bangkok

I’ve suggested http://www.mtnsms.com as well as having the SMS time sent, to have where the person is, State and city they really like the idea and are working on it.

This is just a game now unless I see some thing different or a change.

[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Archived