What should I do about BG

Alfmaz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone has their opinion I have travelled from Bangkok to Chang Mai, Ko Samui Lami beach, Krabi Phi Phi, Ao Nang Pangnah and Surin, gone to bed with many girls short time and long time for a number of years, all I’m saying I really like this girl even if she say “I look at girls”, because I have never fallen for a girl like this one.

Maybe the answer is not to see her until the last two weeks or maybe see her for a month, I will get sticky or another recommendation to check her out if he emails me, I have had a few friends that who know her, go to her bar in the last month, she has not been there and they have not seen her. I would like to get a photo of her with Farang after reading “Private dancer” Joy was always asking for money, but when a BG no ask you for money and say, I will find better job there is a question mark, she always tell me where she is and I can ring her back and she always answer. All the posts have read about BG always ask for money she has never asked for money or take her with to Australia. I know she takes a long time to answer the cell that’s the only thing that gives me the shits and the word “it’s up to you” and EEERRRR instead of a YES or No answer.

I don’t spend very much money on her; she wants me to save money all the time, I give her money just in case she wants to buy something, food a dress and she said no save money. At the airport I try to give her 10 thousand Bhat she say keep I only want you to come back and see me next time, never in my life has this happened in Thailand to me That’s why I’m in love with her.

Alf...The final decision is yours and yours alone. Don't think those that have posted don't want to see you happy. WE DO!! Many of us have been down the same road, very few have succeeded, countless numbers have failed. This is not an easy road to travel. It is full of holes and minefields. If you are determined to go forth with your plan to make this a longterm relationship, we all wish you the best of luck. Please be careful!!

“I would like a long relationship with this girl but the phone thing and the girl looking and not knowing if she works the bar is killing me.”

“I told her I was not going to BKK till later in December but i'm realy going 1st Dec I would like to only spend Xmas and New year with her the I fly out on 3rd Jan 2002”

Alfmaz

Your information on this thread is very much contradicting. Your are going one month to Thailand and want to stay only xmas and New year with her.

Bullshit and lying is not a good starting point in any relation, everywhere.

Sorry if I went off before. I am still going to see her but I know all the traps from all the stories on this board, I don’t like giving up my money I’ve worked hard for easily. If it gets to the stage where she starts asking for money or wants me to send her money, up until now she hasn’t asked, I know it’s time to pull out of the whole relationship.

Up until now she has told me she is not working as BG, I will also have her investigated to see if she is lying to me, I will not fall into her trap, I haven’t fallen for the western girls trap and I’ve always been the one to break-up the relationships I’ve had in the past

Archived