Rainbow 4 refusal-why?/how many times in your 50s?

hankb

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In defense of more mature gentlemen:

I have met may BGs who were very clear about thier preference for more mature men. Maybe their dislike of machinegunj like multiple coming, all night fucking young guys, maybe old guys pay more, are more gentle, more experienced lovers, or just more relaxed.

I simply don't think age is the factor.

It happens and there could be a number of reasons why that have nothing to do with your age, looks or demeanor. Maybe she had a customer who was coming to barfine her, maybe she was on her period, maybe she was tired and simply didnt want to go out that night.

Dont let it get you down, just move on to the next bar/girl.

Himitsu...Thanks.....I was interested in your idea that some are mainly in it for the ladydrink money and the monthly base pay..never thought that would be worth the trouble....but I suppose as you say, many are looking for more than a short term thing, as they should be...they are being smart and trying their best to trade their best asset..no pun intended, for a more permanent thing playing house in some farang's apartment in small town USA/Japan/Austria, etc. ...and good luck to em!...I have met a few wild ones and then tried to look them up on my next visit and found from their friends that they were snapped up and living with some farang somewhere...could be just wishful thinking on the part of the girls stlll trying to grab that golden ring....god, I can not imagine what it is like to bring your Thai bargirl home to yo mama....and then there are all your friends trying to shag her....

Hey what happened guys..is there no one who dares weigh in on my sex drive in your 50s question? Are you all too young or is there some street cred attached to those handles of yours? I can dig it.....How bout answering with..."A friend of mine is in his 50's and he...."

Could be you just didn't get your message across as well as you thought. You might have been pegged as an average joe buying a drink without any further prospects. In some cases, you don't ask, you tell the girl she is going and where she is going. Some need the choice to be made for them to get their mind shifted in the right direction. If you are waffling, indecisive, and non-commital she may just drift away.

I found it strange you apparently went out of your way to tick the option "don't allow people to view the results of the poll without voting first" since you don't want most readers (under 50 crowd) to vote. Undoubably you are getting votes from people just curious about the results the way things stand.

Don't stress out over it. I know that may be easier said than done, but I've noticed these things sometimes come in cycles. I've had several times in a row like that, over a space of nights or even weeks, and then suddenly I can't go wrong. The best-looking girl will wrap herself around me when I walk into a crowded bar, or a damend good marketer gets hold of me.

That was just one girl who may not even have wanted to be there. Forget her.

Archived