Rainbow 4 refusal-why?/how many times in your 50s?

hankb

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Believe it or not, the girls do have some preferences in who they go with. Just because you yourself feel you're fit and good looking does't mean they agree. Maybe she just didn't like you? There's always plenty of others out there who will.
There are many BGs at Rainbow 4 who previously worked at other bars. Indeed, Rainbow 4 seems to have staffed its bar by inducing many of the better looking BGs at other bars to Rainbow 4. That is why Rainbow 4 has so many BGs. I certainly recognize many of the BGs from other bars. Naturally enough, many of those BGs will have "favorites" (or more accurately, "safe choices") from their earlier work at other bars. And many of those "favortes" - perhaps I should use the more neutral term "known quantities" - are probably less fit and a bit older than some of the "stud" visitors, but I think BGs in general tend to favor men they already know and have been with - they're less predictable and much safer.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm only 42 and have had troubles sometimes when trying to go more than once in a day. Sometimes, I said!

Anyway...

I have a feeling I know which girl you mean. Kind of short, black hair? ;-) Seriously... she had a number with first 2 digits the same and all 3 numbers added up = 3. Same one? If so, she's the standout stunner of the bunch, from what I could see, and... well... put yourself in her shoes. She can probably go with any customer any time, can pick and choose as the night goes on -- she will get chosen every time she's up there, and she''s exactly the type that Japanese (hell, any healthy MAN, I'd think) go for. If I was her, I'd go up on stage every night and if I preferred Japanese or a younger guy or whatever, I'd just do my best to dissuade the other types I didn't want to go with as quickly as possible just so I was back up on stage again soon enough to maximize my chances of being selected by the type I prefer. If she wasn't talking to you, it just means you're not the type she prefers. Can't take it personally-- she doesn't konw you, she only sees you as one type of customer. I hesitate to use the word "like" here because it's probably more about business for these girls -- and which types are more profitable or less work or wear and tear, or more comfortable/familiar/what they're used to. I've met girls who don't like Japanese because of their weird sex sex habits, so it cuts both ways. I don't know if the Japanese actualy pay more there. Is that so? How do we konw that? IF that's true, then it's a no brainer. Anybody will want to make more money.

I went to Rainbow 1 last nite and called down a similarly gorgeous girl (the above mentioned girl apparently was off from RB4).... just as she sat down someone came up from behind and tapped her shoulder, she turned and smiled to what was apparently a regular or friend of hers (a guy, a bit older than me), then turned back to me. We had pleasant chat for 5 minutes or so, she cut to the chase and put the offer on the table: 2000 short time upstairs only, plus 600 barfine. WHen I asked if we could make it something like 2 hrs, she said I should look at the other girls and she could go up and dance. Of course it was obvious that this was only going to move fwd if I was desperate enough to pay top dollar with no guarantees of decent service, with big red flags and no sign of enthusiasm on her part -- so I let her go. Of course she immediately went over to the other guy's table.

Spotted her later outside after closing, she noticed me and then shifted her gaze away, wouldn't acknowledge.

It's not easy sometimes.

Here's my take on this sort of thing. Of course some BGs aren't going to be into you in any given bar. That's just the way the world works. There could be a million different reasons why. No need to knock yourself out trying to figure it out. In fact, she may be doing you a favor by saving you from a shitty experience.

I tend to avoid this by simply not "calling over" BGs. Seriously. Personally, I think you're better off making eye contact, smiling, whatever and then if she's feeling it, she'll be over to say hello before you know it. If she never comes by she probably has a reason. Why bother forcing it by calling her down via the mamasan or whatever. Maybe i'm just lazy/passive, but it seems to work out for the best, IMHO.

You don't want to let girls pick you, you'll just end up with an ugly hag. You're the buyer, you choose!

On the subject of age, being a younger guy I definitely think the younger girls prefer younger guys in Thailand. Stands to reason really, it's just natural. What 18 year old would prefer to spend the night with a man old enough to be her grandfather? A great place for old geezers to go is Angeles, where the girls seem to have a preference for the older (sometime really really old) gentleman.

What 18 year old would prefer to spend the night with a man old enough to be her grandfather?

Bar girls are lazy. Many quickly learn to prefer older guys because how little they have to do; maybe just sleep. Many BG's prefer that over all night action with a young, well endowed guy. But really it all comes down to who's opening their wallet the fastest.

longwoodguy74 said:

I tend to avoid this by simply not "calling over" BGs. Seriously. Personally, I think you're better off making eye contact, smiling, whatever and then if she's feeling it, she'll be over to say hello before you know it.

I generally agree with you on this. And this is my prefered MO.

However, I've noticed that in the Rainbow bars the mamasans and even the waitresses are very active in trying to hook up girls with customers.

The result seems to be that the girls in these bars are far less likely to respond to the more traditional eye-contact and smile approach.

IMO the stages of the Rainbow bars are the gogo equivalent to fishbowls in the massage parlours. For the girls it's all business and no pleasure, and I find that these bars aren't a whole lot of fun as a result.

Archived