Rainbow 4 refusal-why?/how many times in your 50s?

hankb

wonderlust said:

You don't want to let girls pick you, you'll just end up with an ugly hag. You're the buyer, you choose!

Maybe a little clarification is required....I only let a girl pick me if I am also interested in her. For instance when you walk into a go-go, there are a number of girls who will make eye contact with you. I simply don't respond or look the other way when Ms. Sea Hag is making googly eyes from the stage at me.

Now say there are 2 equally attractive girls on stage, one of which is flirting with you, making eye contact, etc.. The other who is dancing while gazing at herself in the mirror, talking to her girl friend, etc. Girl one gets off the stage and heads over and seats herself next to you. Assuming we get along & I pay her barfine, she has "picked me".

In the case where I call girl number two over for a drink, get on with her and decide to pay her barfine, I have picked her.

:) :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi....no, her numbers do not add to 3, but rather a number very appropriate for the particular establishment she is/was working in. She was a real doll and I would be surprised that she is still there, with those looks and that attitude. I will take a look in April on the next ramble through town

Grab the hottest babe in the place or wait for the one that seems to like you? I have had good and bad luck with both approaches...I have only gone for the mamasan's recommendation once....it was at Angelwitch....bad idea...got a young naive one upstairs for ST and she says she does not know how to blow....didn't wanna is more likely, but I wasn't going to force the issue...burned once shame on me.

Flag over the one that turns your crank..but if she is blase about it sayonara baby....That is my preference.....I wonder if the differences of opinion on this subject have to do with the fact that some guys have more time to work the scene and can take it cool and be selective...me coming into the bar with a case of blueballs and then back out to the airport the next day did not work to my advantage...

"So..as you might guess, something ain't right...she is facing away from me, unengaged, drinking her ladydrink..apparently not interested...She says she is going to university...marketing student...after about 20 minutes of this...I point to a girl in front of us that is doing her best to convince a guy to take her over the Rainbow,"

Ah, the Rainbow girls in the Rainbow bars. Love them all.

I've met Miss Marketing, too. Funny, I had a similar experience/conversation and I told her the almost the same comment you did before I cut her loose. That was about 6-8 months ago, so she has been around for a while.

Punters click or not with a BG. Nothing to take personal. I have had BGs refuse me with various excuses, have mens, go short time before, now tired, etc. etc. Only dance tonight, go with my friend later, etc. etc.

Better to be refused in the bar than to be with a starfish in bed.

back @R4:

Wentthere a couple of months ago, saw a real hot hardbody.

I was already sitting with another Big Tit BG. I made a mental note of Hardbody's number. Pay bar for my Big tit lady, Had a great time with Big Tits.

Me butterfly. Go in the next night, see hard body again, make eye contact, smile, she smiles back. She is with another customer at the time, and when she got up to get her cola, I make a bee-line to the bar, I joke with her about how busy she is. She laughs. Then she wants to know if I speak Thai. No speak Thai, sorry Hardbody. She boogies back to her cola boy. Mai pen rai. I talk to Mamasan. Where is Big Tit BG from yesterday? Tell the number, and presto, she appears from the back. I talk briefly with her, we go again, OK? same same? Big smile from Big Tits, Big hug, and OK pay bar. I slip the mama san 100 baht, tip. Unsolicited, just gave it to her because I felt like it. The really fat mamasan at R4 often asks, but the stout mamasan who usually wears a suit is a little more circumspect. She actually thought I was overpaying until I said clearly this is tip for you. Pat the red on her chest, pocketed. Have another great night with Miss Big Tits.

The next night, sure, back again. Mama san sees me, she say Big Tit no work today. No problem, what about Hardbody? (that is why I memorized Hardbody's number) She gets pulled off the stage by Mama-san. We talk again, we click. Today she not busy. OK, we go. AWESOME. great lay, great BG.

Back again, I hear from Mamasan, Miss Big Tit no come work again, but Hardbody here, she come work everyday. Sure, call her... and thus was the beginning of a beautiful friendship between me and Hardbody. Took her numerous times.

Never saw Bit tits again, maybe she stopped working there.

3 things:

1. I always tell the BG "Me butterfly" so they know what kind of customer I am.

2. only ever went ST @ 1,500 with both Hardbody and Big Tits.

Never more than 1,500, no matter how hot Miss Marketing may be, I remember she would not budge off of 2,000. I think it was she who, when I tried to bargain down to 1,500, said "I am not a shirt or a bag you can make cheaper." Sound familiar?

3. If the negotiation in price lasts for more 10 seconds I never go with them. Unless they agree to cut whatever price they first say quickly, I say "nevermind" Though many may not concur, before I go with any BG; I always clearly state how much I will pay and what i expect in return. Takes a minute or two to clarify those things, so it is never a mood killer for me.

Works for me. Up to you. ::

Hey. I've had girls give me the look. what are you looking at? or for that matter, I don't even want to look at your ugly ass. Hey it happens. You just have to move on. As for this Japanese thing. Some of you are way into what Japanese or Asians do. They are there for same reason. There are many farang who pay as much as they do. Support them by sending money and so forth. As for WEIRD Sex with Japanese that might be true but I know plenty of blokes, punters who aren't just into regular sex, missionary position. Just like us mongers they, the BG's also have preference. Look dude. It's not you. It's them. no one else. Don't take it personal. Life's too short. good luck on your mongering. eee

Here's my take on this sort of thing. Of course some BGs aren't going to be into you in any given bar. That's just the way the world works. There could be a million different reasons why. No need to knock yourself out trying to figure it out. In fact, she may be doing you a favor by saving you from a shitty experience.

I tend to avoid this by simply not "calling over" BGs. Seriously. Personally, I think you're better off making eye contact, smiling, whatever and then if she's feeling it, she'll be over to say hello before you know it. If she never comes by she probably has a reason. Why bother forcing it by calling her down via the mamasan or whatever.

This is one of the best pieces of advice I have seen here, particularly on this subject. My only problem with the post is that I didn't write it myself.

Archived