Rainbow 4 refusal-why?/how many times in your 50s?

hankb

Hi guys...two part question here. Let me describe the situation. OK...its early in the evening..about 7, and I have dropped in for an oil massage on soi 23..a place called Nirvana which I can heartedly recommend, before heading to dinner further down the soi...I decide to pass on the "happy ending" to the massage because I am thinking, if I blow my load here at this hour, later in the evening I may not be able to go the distance with a rubber on, which is my predeliction.

Question 1 - Honestly, without all the bluff and bluster, pissing contest stuff...how many of you guys in your 50s think that twice in a night might be asking too much, and keep the powder dry early in the evening? Just curious...poll included

So....I walk out a happy camper, but sitting in my favorite restaurant eating the killer Tom Yum Kung they serve, it comes to my attention that my balls are aching....fucking blue balls...I make it through dinner and over to Rainbow 4, after a drink at that place at the entrance to Nana where you can watch all the nervous punters go in, the happy punters walk out and the horrible munchkins making em buy not just one flower but two! Anyway, Rainbow 4...its 10 or so and I still have that blue balls thing going...there is a completely 10/10 stunner dancing, thin as can be...etherial beauty.. Oh my god, I may be in love...I flag her over for a drink.

What I have learned about the BKK crome pole scene:

1) Don't wait and hope the girl you fancy comes on over- get her over for a drink asap before some other guy does.

2) There is chemistry, even with hookers

3) if she doesn't grab your dick pretty quickly, something ain't right.

So..as you might guess, something ain't right...she is facing away from me, unengaged, drinking her ladydrink..apparently not interested...She says she is going to university...marketing student...after about 20 minutes of this...I point to a girl in front of us that is doing her best to convince a guy to take her over the Rainbow, and I say...Now, that is marketing....I let that sink in and then say...You're gorgeous, I like you, if you like me, great..if you don't, you can leave..She says, You mean I can go?...yeah no shit....and she leaves...I sat there digesting it and looked around at the girls that were left and none of them were even close to Miss Marketing, so I left..on exiting I saw she was solemly eating a bit of Pattai by the door..I couldn't believe it...Am I too fuckin old? I ain't that bad for 50 something....did the wild gleam of the bleu balls scare her off? I have never been turned down by a hooker before..(cept one dancer at Angelwitch...maybe you know who I mean?)

Question 2 - what happened at Rainbow 4, anyway?

Plus I still got the fuckin blue balls! I headed one or two places towards the street, Rainbow 2? ....went in...immediatley met the cutest and wildest beauty who I took to my hotel, and who did the trick with great gusto..God, I love BKK! If I could have followed up all the rejections of my 20s and 30s with a visit to Nana Plaza!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of girls are just happy enough with the money they make dancing and rarely go out. Of course expecting to win the lottery as far as pricing when they do.

A lot are looking for husbands/boyfriends.

Some really don't want to be there and despite being Thai they cannot make the best of the working in a bar situation. Thais can make anything fun but some girls just cannot pull it off when selling themselves.

Some you just don't click with.....

......but the worst of all is when she is on her period.

Beware of Rainbow girls. I am in my late 20s, in good shape and I had problems in Rainbow 4. Picked a stunner, agreed 2k longtime and as I got back to the hotel she told me shortime only. This story is a thead I posted a couple of months ago so I won't elaborate but what I find overall with the Rainbow bars is bascially a lot of cute girls who are all money orientated. (more so then the other gogos in NP or anywhere else for that matter). I imagine this is because of the large volume of Japanese clientele who are only to happy to pay way over the odds.

shygye said:

Many of the Rainbow gals PREFER the Nippon punter. Go to a different venue.

This is true, to some degree. They know they can get more money for a VERY short time with a japanese, while many farang give half the amount for a long-time, as far as I know.

However, it isn't THAT hard, just don't be too brash and all over the girls, and they might just go for a reduced fee... Don't know why, but I have found this to be the case especially with the Rainbow-girls. Maybe they are used to that from the Japanese punters? I don't know.

Have got myself a two-nighter for 3000 on several occasions from these bars, just by being nice and not so full-on towards the girls there. Money wasn't even discussed beforehand (I don't like to discuss it before, dunno why), and they have all been more than happy with the fee, with many wanting seconds later on!

Just my two cents!

I've been refused there too, been refusedd many times, happens!

Once I was MOST insistant, till finally the mommsan came over (different bar) and the girl whispered with her then she laughed.

Girl was on her rags!

Many reasons, maybe waiting for someone, getting a quick drink before he gets back from the ATM

Happens, I think it sucks they dont tell you up front, but then, thats not their job

DOG

liquidflux,

'Just because you yourself feel you're fit and good looking does't mean they agree'

Saying I am in good shape is a lot different to being fit and good looking! I wish I was fit and good looking!

My point, if you read my post from a couple of months back, is that she did agree to go with me for a price agreed in the bar but back at the hotel she changed her mind. Perhaps read my previous post to get a better understanding of what I meant. :)

Cheers

Archived