Hiso's

asiafun

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On meeting a HiSo, what are the chances of actualy fucking one anyhow? My experience with HiSo's is limited to the info on this board, and from what I have read they are all completley up themselves and very hard to pull. And even if you did pull one, you would be subjected to evenings out with her friends in tow, all passing comment on the fellang, with several dates before you actualy get to nob her. True or not?

The HiSo's i see strolling around Emporium on the few occasions i have been there, all seem to walk around with a face like the British queen when the butler farted.

there is a magazine out at the moment which has a top 500 hi-so list ,with pictures.

just cos a girl is walking around paragon,emporium etc... "looking" the part, does not mean she is hi-so.

however if she is buying Jimmy Choo shoes at 40K a pop with her own platinum card, that is a different story :)

spazzos is just a 5 star whore house, same as CM2.

you need to work your way into the fabric of their society, get invited to social events/galas/openings, break into their circle of friends,

develop your reputation as someone with qualitys that a hi-so chick would want,etc....

of course it doesn't hurt to be dashingly handsome, have calvin klein abdominal muscles, a stack of money,a stylish 20 million baht penthouse on Sathorn and an S500 mercedes benz.

if that sounds like too much work, just go to Posiedon and have a 3 hr fantasy session with an ex Penthouse model....haha.

Thai HiSo's actualy stroll around in 40K Jimmy Choo shoes?

I take back a previous comment on another thread on my wardrobe 'pissing all over the average HiSo', if this is the case?

Posiedon.... where is that? Are the girls that nice?

Hisos don't have to be extremely rich but are far from poor of course. Nouveau riche is a different group and normally the first in that group is not Hiso, but his children. Compare with the Kennedys in the US.

Thaksin is Hiso (Mrs T even more Hiso) - Chuwit is nouveau riche.

asiafun said:

Where is a good place to run into the HiSo ladies? Clubwise (disco, karaoke etc)

Clubs? try the invite only events @ the clubs. Other than that I would say to start hanging out @ fashion shows, charity events, balls , galas and try to get into a few of the private wedding receptions held @ the major luxury hotels.

Which group of hi-so's are u talking about? There are several layers of them. The ones's with the proper bloodline, the ones that married into the right family, the old money, the new money and the don't have a lot of cash money, the powerful in military, government, business, the BKK elite or the rural elite, the up and comers or the ones who have fallen, how about the media made hi-so's they are a dime a dozen.

I have never met any hi-so Thais randomly @ a nightclub. I have met them through friendships made here in the States and introductions and friendships made during my visists to Thailand.

I have met a whole gaggle of hi-so chicks @ the Ministry of Education. You would be surprised how many teachers are hi-so.

What is this need to meet hi-so chicks? They have the same pussy as any other chick.Are u a social climber? Are u looking for a sugar mamma(u do realize that being hi-so does not mean u are rich)?

The best way I know of to meet Hi- so chicks is to meet and be accepted by the older women or matrons. They are the ones that do the introducing and matchmaking. I doubt if u get laid that way.

Now if you just want to party, fuck and have a good time then you have to hang out with the hi-so Thai dudes, not the chicks.

Good luck in ur search.

Batty said:

On meeting a HiSo, what are the chances of actualy fucking one anyhow? My experience with HiSo's is limited to the info on this board, and from what I have read they are all completley up themselves and very hard to pull. And even if you did pull one, you would be subjected to evenings out with her friends in tow, all passing comment on the fellang, with several dates before you actualy get to nob her. True or not?

Sorry dude but there is no written in stone standard. 9.99 out of 10 u won't know a chick is hi-so unless you are told so or u are very perceptive. Personally I am not that perceptive and steeped in the "who's who" of Thai society. Someone always has to tell me the social importance of hi-so's I meet.

The HiSo's i see strolling around Emporium on the few occasions i have been there, all seem to walk around with a face like the British queen when the butler farted.

Dude those could have been mia nois, hookers or maids for all u know. Silly to associate a shopping mall with a person's social class. I notice alot of guys on this board make such silly associatioons too.

I find it amazing the amount of interest that whoremongers have in the social circles of a 2nd rate Asian economy.

Archived