Hiso's

asiafun

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to increase your odds to meet meet hi-so girls instead of the random nightclub way; then you need to make friends in LOS. Start with business contacts, start going to functions that they will attend and you can have formal introductions. Ask a couple of your expat friends that do business and socialize with Thais to bring you along. Best way I know how to socialize with Thais is to make them money or do them favors.

If I had a job that put me in those circles then i suppose i would roll with it. But anyone who would actually try the above (it sounds like work) just to meet hiso girls would need to have their head put in a vice and dissected :doah:

Maybe i just have sour grapes 'cos i'm an outsider :: :chili:

Well, I guess I was wrong

I just don't belong

But then, I've been there before

Everything's all right

I'll just say goodnight

And I'll show myself to the door

Hey, I didn't mean

To cause a big scene

Just give me an hour and then

Well, I'll be as high

As that ivory tower

That you're livin' in

'Cause I've got friends in low places

Where the whiskey drowns

And the beer chases my blues away

And I'll be okay

I'm not big on social graces

Think I'll slip on down to the oasis

Oh, I've got friends

in low places

-- GB

I know a few thai hiso girls, and none of them are interested in taking on a guy, farang or otherwise, to sponsor. Unless you're young with model looks, or have some kind of magical powers, it aint gonna happen. They want someone who can support them and provide the lifestyle they are already accustomed to, even tho they already have more money than they know what to do with.

Coincedently....

One of my clients this week was a wealthy Thai man living in an affluent Sydney suburb.We got on very well and chatted for hours about Thailand and this and that and got onto the subject of Thai girls.I told him i had been chatting to Thai girls over the internet and meeting them in BKK.He told me i was wasting my time on these gold diggers and i should be chasing after upper class Thais,and if i want to meet any,then he would be more than happy to provide me phone no's of good looking rich Thai girls looking to meet up with farangs.Apparantly a Luk Kreung child is a new "must have" amongst these girls...he went on to explain that they are not interested in meeting a farang that has more money than them,as they like to have some sort of upper hand ( i think i can qualify for that) I asked him if i can contact them via e-mail to swap pics,but he pointed out that the girls would be mortified by that....they need a proper introduction and could not let anyone know that they met the farang on the internet.

I will be in BKk in a few months and i will take him up on this offer...it will be different but AsiaFun it's looks like (as others have stated) connections are everything.

Archived