Hiso's

asiafun

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dude those could have been mia nois, hookers or maids for all u know. Silly to associate a shopping mall with a person's social class. I notice alot of guys on this board make such silly associatioons too."

Well i kinda assumed, probably incorectly, that a chic strolling around Emporium stacked to the nine's with prada bags would be a HiSo. i just figured a young Thai chic with the looks, clothes and money would be classed as HiSo. Truth be told I dont realy know what a HiSo is in LOS. I'll bet they are evil little fuckers though, eh?

Anyone ever here of a run-of-the-mill ferang 'kee nok' hooking up with a HiSo and living a charmed life from that point on? Anyone?

"Where is a good place to run into the HiSo ladies?"

Stay in Oriental Hotel over the weekend. A lot of Hisos living outside Bangkok (rural as JJ said) will stay there. If you're drinking some beers in the lobby you will see them passing.

At night you can eat your dinners in hotel restaurant Le Normandie. This gives you the chance to see Hiso's - if you can contact them is a different thing.

If you meet Paris Hilton will she speak with you? Do you think she will have sex with you directly? If you can honestly say yes to those questions maybe you will have a chance in Bangkok also. Else just look and go out to some bar and take a girl to a ST room. ::

As JJ I'm curious why some guys want to meet Hisos. OK, I can arrange that you can go out with 4 Hiso-girls, a girl will never go alone first time (or second or third) and she wants to bring her best friends. They will ask you to follow them to a really expensive restaurant and you'll pay of course, calculate with 10-30,000 baht per person. Most of the time they will speak thai and forget you - it's their party and you're just the man paying the bill. Sometimes they will speak with you in english but after discussing where you're coming from, the climate there and in Thailand there's nothing more to speak about as you don't have anything in common.

If you're charming maybe one of the girls will pay for the dinner and stay with you over night. Pussy is the same as JJ said, but this is an unexperienced pussy so don't expect any good sex. And you'll never see any of them again as you're probably under their social level and even if you're not still you're a farang so families will never allow a relationship with you.

I don't know much about HiSo society in Thailand but imagine there are some similarities with that I have found in other countries.

I simply asked a legitimate question without expecting an interrogation in return. Aside from the sharp questions, thanks for the information you did provide.

Don't u love watching wealthy Asians mimic the lifestyles of wealthy Westerners? I get a real chuckle seeing people imitate traditions that they don't have a clue about beyond the fact it costs alot of money to do.

Yes it makes me want to puke.

Unrelated: when i had a korean GF who had moved to the US when she was 30. She was a christain. Did not even seem to know anything about her native religion. Fuckin missionaries ruin people and also make me want to puke.

They will ask you to follow them to a really expensive restaurant and you'll pay of course, calculate with 10-30,000 baht per person. Most of the time they will speak thai and forget you - it's their party and you're just the man paying the bill. Sometimes they will speak with you in english but after discussing where you're coming from, the climate there and in Thailand there's nothing more to speak about as you don't have anything in common.

Where can i sign up? :xmascheer

Archived