Hiso's

asiafun

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bibblies said:

Boy, I so knew you were going to answer this.. ::

It's like a JJSushi hook. I'd be guaranteed to rush into any thread with the mention of "big tits" panting while "Married Muslim rapper looking for bit on the side" would be the ultimate thai3 bait. :D

The topic is alot more interesting thatn the usual topic du jour "does my BG love me?" or "the BG bitch scammed me".

asiafun said:

jjsushi, It boils down to keeping my options open..nothing quite as negative as you are implying.

What would those options be?

Seriously how many high society girls do u meet at a club in your own country? How many would give u the time of day @ a nightclub? Probably not that many if you are schlepping for hi-so girls in an Asian Bananna republic.

You want to increase your odds to meet meet hi-so girls instead of the random nightclub way; then you need to make friends in LOS. Start with business contacts, start going to functions that they will attend and you can have formal introductions. Ask a couple of your expat friends that do business and socialize with Thais to bring you along. Best way I know how to socialize with Thais is to make them money or do them favors.

Maybe u can teach @ a Thai uni and have one of your hi-so students fall madly in love with you.

What is negative about social climbing? One of the surest ways of moving up in society is through marriage.

Some of our most celebrated NP members have married into Thai middles class society after graduating from BG's.

jitagawn said:

JJ says-

"Some of our most celebrated NP members have married into Thai middles class society after graduating from BG's. "

Hilarious!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :banghead:

That is pretty funny jj. I'd like to hear from the celebrated members. Do their bills still get padded? Do they now get to experience a whole different level of shopping?

"Duchess Smack-Bottom, Countess Piss-with Pleasure, and then Princess

Smell-of-Shit with her two daughters..."

Mozart's tick off of names among "the crowd of nobles" at a concerto in Augsburg 1777.

One might wonder what he would say about some of todays Bangkok hi-sos...after all the aristocracy of l'ancien regime did exhibit SOME good taste in culture...

liquidflux said:

Here's a few from a recent polo match in BKK. These chics aren't famous at all...just ultra, ultra rich. That's the sole reason the guy is filming them.

DSC02340-1.jpg

Don't u love watching wealthy Asians mimic the lifestyles of wealthy Westerners? I get a real chuckle seeing people imitate traditions that they don't have a clue about beyond the fact it costs alot of money to do.

Archived