article on Stickman's site

Encore

Did a quick breeze through.

What a load of crap.

I particularly like the chemical brain imbalance part. I think westery psychology puts too much crap into that.

I can't understand Stick's comment that it's one of the best submissions in awhile (though I haven't read the other submissions).

Good for stirring up conversation though!

<<burp>>

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree. There is no way the poster on the Stick page can know what is going on between the individual farang man and his BG. Maybe she is just bored and unattracted by the sheer triviality, lack of class and style and uninspiring mindset of her farang partner, like an endlessly bored Emma Bovary...Why not making some extra money if not else just to break the boredom?

The Stickman page is indeed a mixed reading.There is another I-know-best regular poster there, whose texts breathe - or rather don't breathe - a "free floating" aggressiveness towards all other farangs in a way that one might worry about his cardial health. Also met with praise by the host (and not only by him I'm afraid).

hi G.,

> What a load of crap.

I particularly like the chemical brain imbalance part. I think westery psychology puts too much crap into that.<

You lucky young man! go play with your tall stick, and wait with judgements about things young men don't understand until you get of mature age!

Maybe it is crap, but it is crap which for me fits uncomfortably closely, just so close to the bone.

i would like to believe like I did 30 years ago, that I am the master of my own universe, I decide everything I want to do, I am incharge of everything I do.

As time goes on, I realise more and more how little I am actually in charge of, and how much is already been 'taken care of' for me.

Thinking you're in charge of your destiny is the delusion of the young. Enjoy it while it lasts...

BTW more personal, did the one you gave a teddybear as farewell present, ever return to her place of work? I came back later that night to BF her, and she had left early. i missed an opportunity maybe to be the last to be with her before her marriage to her saviour. Damn. i liked her.

I don't think so apart from Cent I don't know another. Anyone remember the story of the guy who said he'd burned down his house after the mrs dies to stop the greedy in laws getting it? Bloody classic, almost as good as private dancer. The ones sent in by thais are often very interesting, but few and far between.

I tell you why it's a crap article. It contains the usual stereotypical crap concerning gullible farangs, while for Bgs the love drug only works to get to the money:

Thus, distasteful as the idea may be, romantic love is a sickness and should be seen as such. (Hookers, I should note, may also share many of the problems that come with love sickness, because many of them do in fact genuinely fall in love with farang. At least long enough and convincingly enough to get what they so desperately need?or come to need?money.)

So farangs are lovesick, and not capable of getting a girl this young at home and te Bg is what they always are: Greedy. Wow, I haven't heard that before! The author just uses a popular science book to validate his opinion, instead of the other way around. Crap.

Archived