More than Software @ Pantip Plaza

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jxxxl said:
BelgianBoy said:
Old Hippie said:

Just out of curiosity, if it is true, why not post it under your other board name?

Thats a hard accusation here...

That's precious coming from the serial antagonist :rotfl:

... or are you the self-appointed board police?

from the self appointed boot boy Jxxxl? :) BB was merely asking a question no cause for a beating yet

Well BB, there is something called credibility; something don't posses nor understand. If you did understand it, you would know why Sarisin and OH tend to be believed.

Anyway, I'm outta here. I don't want be cybre stalked by the bunny boiler psycho again.

Paul,

Good point.

The beatings should be reserved exclusively for people who put the board at risk with amazingly stupid admissions.

Nothing illegal about banging a Pantip girl!

Old Hippie is not a serial antagonist.....

Old Hippie is a cocksman extraordinnaire who spends more than two weeks a year here.

Some would call him a schlongmeister but having never actually seen him in action cocksman extraordinnaire is strong enough. ...

jxxxl said:

Well BB, there is something called credibility; something don't posses nor understand. If you did understand it, you would know why Sarisin and OH tend to be believed.

Anyway, I'm outta here. I don't want be cybre stalked by the bunny boiler psycho again.

5 5 5 5 5 first you appear here with a moronic comment and then you post again with a lovely twist...... I had to read it a few times to find the missing words and letters :) Now apparantly your point is that OP is not credible ?

When I did read OP thread here I smiled.

Either it was a nice story well written, or if true, well done on OP !

But if OH claims something, let him show up with proof or shut up.

And when I read your post, I just laughed :)

You are really part of my posse that will show up in any thread I post, are you ?

Its good to have a following :up:

Whatever......

BB

Archived