One of Nige's conquests - "Creamy Anne" where?

Shibuya

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul, I've identified over 5 girls who've posed there, all paid 10K baht. all knew it was going on the internet, happy with the 10K!

Trying to compere it to the gross amount the web owner makes is silly, they could sell their cunts for a lot more in UK than they can here, but the price they sell here is what they get.

DOG

Peter,

I CAN view the sites on the govt 1222 network at home and at various places I use wifi. Not all the places with wifi but some.

Some of Nigels sites can be viewed at the net cafe right before the Soi 23 entrance to Soi Cowboy. There have been girls who have showed that they were on the net to other bargirls there.

Am not into Nigels stuff but sometimes it is fun to see people you know.....especially when it is mentioned here.

The girls know full well what they are getting into.... just ask a few.

Some don't care and some are just very desperate for money.

The stories have been circulating among bargirls for years. It is fancifull to think that they do not understand that this will be seen all over the world.

It is kind of insulting to bargirls to assume they are either childish or stupid as I get the impression you think they do not fully understand what they are doing......

Nervous_Dog said:

<<That's the first time I saw 10k reported, >>

Really? I've posted it many times before, interesting in a search on "Nigel" your name comes up as the most regular poster, you really like this guy?

DOOG

Re-confirming the facts. Collecting evidence. Following leads. One day we have our case, present it to the authorities and have the bald one and his shameless associates busted for good.

You claimed originally that the girls know what they are getting into, this is clearly not possible yet you do not seem to see it. Obviously they know it's a commercial shoot and might even be told int's going on the web. But as I said what they cannot see they cannot make an informed decision about, so I say they are being duped and that if they were in full information about the sites they would either not want to be taking part or would ask for substantially more.

I did a search but could not see me but did find another naughty nigel and a bald one too, maybe his last job?

http://www.naughtynigel.com/

Archived