what is the new social order ???

keith doug

The New Social Order is the name of a hot new rock act featuring severel Board members. Myself on Guitar and vocals (formally with "The Drunken assholes"), Feiry Jack on lead vocals and jug! (formally of "Fiery Jack and the electric Myhem," Best know for their repeated appearances at the Soi 7 Beer Garden), Nervous Dog on Bass (formally with "Bitches in Heat" and "The wine soaked Sots"), Stickman on Guitar and vocals (formally with "The headonistic whoremongers"), Dumsoda on Drums (formally with "Shut the fuck up you yank tosser and stop talking about me") , and Khun Sanuk on Keyboards and vocals (formally with "Should have banned your wanker ass long ago"). Occassional guest appearances by Cent on Bass and vocals (formally with "My wife won't let me out of the house to have fun" and "Life is good in Surin, glad you don't have my number")

So all in all, a talented band, with a great series of accomplishments, look for them at various BKK venues.

limbo said:

Referring to Soi 2 Ratchada AFAIK>

It's about Silom Soi 2, if it is the story from the chick about the bars recently. Actually, I thought she was on about Silom Soi *4* (the gay disco street), but don't really remember. It seems to me that the story was at least six months out of date :dunno:

Oh, and if anyone does know what the new social order is, let the rest of us know too, OK? 55555555555

Cheers,

SD

Archived