Warning... be careful out there !!

Dumsoda

Topcatta, Bada is correct. I'm not in trouble...key lock is my friend and I usualy put the phone on the tabletop so I can hear/see it ring.

But our silly "digger" buddy had to do some serious tap-dancing LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Reminds me of the time my parents' phone answering machine got "reset" by their pets. Seems the cat had sat down on the record button, whilst poochie was barking at the cat for some reason. The recording wiped out the message on the phone and replaced it with one of a dog barking.

One of my mother's friends called her and asked her to check the message on her machine. What happened was that after 3 or 4 rings, the caller was treated to the sounds of a big collie barking at them!

:dunno:

• 2 weeks later...
Nervous_Dog said:

I've had a ex wife call me in my hotel to have my at the time Thai girl answer, then NOT tell me what she'd done.

Casually at dinner about 3 hours later she says, "Oh, your wife called, I said you was out"

ARGHHHH

DOG

Was she your ex-wife when she called, or did that happen after the call? ::

I have key protection on my phone with password entry.

has following advantages

1 : if phone get stolen while on, n one can use it

2: no one can look into my last call list , contacts or other data without my knowledge

3: a lapdancer can not incientally call my wife and tell that I am playing catch the fish ....

good story, keep your balls where they belong: put you phone on key lock ....

Yes, what happened with Dumsoda was excactly what happened for me. I had gone out for a couple of hours alone, ostensibly to have a thai massage, which my Mrs didn't feel like having.

Instead I went to SC, and had some steaming interactions in a bar, being womanhandled by two girls who were very assertive. They must have pushed the buttons by accident (belt holster). When i left the bar I checked my phone and found it had made a call home. I think it was still open but hung up. Shortly afterwards got a call from home.

"Where were you who is giggling and talking."

"O sorry, I stopped of at Countryroad soi 19 for a beer outside, and the people at the table next to me were very loud....."

I survived, just.

Now keylock, always.

Archived