Warning... be careful out there !!

Dumsoda

Although I found this incident most amusing (after the event) it just shows how easy it is to be brought undone in Bkk

Last week I was having an afternoon drink with Suadum and a mutual friend in Washington Square. After spending a few silver dollars we ventured into something a tad "wilder" for a quick look...LOL...

Whilst trying to defend himself from the onslaught of advances, it seems "our friend" had forgotten to key lock his phone and when one of the wenches jumped on his lap and started to give the old "sales pitch" grind, she not only was grinding him, but also triggering "Re dial" on his phone. NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE 5555

It seems that the last number he had dialled was "HOME" and the number was re-dialled (and ANSWERED) twice, by "She who must be obeyed "!!!!

Hard to explain the conversation that was overheard (and to this day we still do not know exactly what was heard at the other end) but what we do know is that when our friend received the "Please explain" phone call while we were still in the Bar, he left VERY quickly and was looking decidedly Pale...LOL

Pleased to report he escaped the dreaded "Duck syndrome" and has lived to tell the tale.

Claims he just stuck to the basic principles of...Deny, Deny, Deny and lie, Lie, lie.

I guess it puts a whole new meaning to...."Is that a gun in your pocket"???

Cheers Dumdoda

Hmm This happened to meonce some years ago. My then GF,(now Mother of my child )picks up the phone to hear me talking(in Thai). But happily it was business... I was in the process of negotiating a deal with a Thai guy... a selller. She got bored and hung up. Could have been much worse, much much worse.Could have been really ugly... :: :)

I reprogrammed my phone after that... :)

The dangers off Cell Phones, one also ought be sure one actually hangs up after making a previous call:

Little over a year ago I get home from work and find a message on my answering machine from a girl I was seeing off and on, she was just saying hi and wanted to confirm our plans for later on. She ends saying goodbye but instead of hanging up I hear what sounds like her hitting the "1" key or something. Within a minute I hear a conversation with her and some dude she's on a date with in a restaurant: I hear their orders, the waitress, comments on the food, many minutes of stupid and nervous small talk - all of it on my answering machine. :o

This is a really great story for this board> it honors it! Dumsoda, you can write! I laughed my balls off. Sorry for your home hassle Suadam. But it is a good idea to turn your phone on when your partner does want to listen. I rather know what my man is up to...LOL (up to about 6 inches...)its double the fun! He cant really deny it anyway when he comes home no matter how hard he scrubs himself clean under the shower...LOL And if I dont smell it, I notice a difference in his hard ons or know when I see his naughty eyes. So much for confidentiality, sort of blows that out of the water. But there is hope the jealousy game can pass.

Friend of mine had a doozie using email at his company. He'd just had a performance review meeting with his boss that didn't go well -- was a pretty rough one. He went back to his computer pissed as hell and wrote up a rant about it, about what an asshole his boss is, how unfair it was, yada yada, and fired it off to his buddy who worked a few cubicles away.....

or so he thought.

Auto-fill.

He sent it to his boss by mistake. Minutes later he was back in there having to explain it. He didn't get fired or anything, only humiliated and forced to grovel before the last guy he wanted to.

Archived