This Book Could Help your Relationship?

Torneyboy

"...My wife pasted a picture of herself on the covering the back of the book...she is much hotter then the author and has the best personality of anyone I've ever met! God, she rocks!..."

Just to clarify, that is not the author's picture on the cover, it is a model here in the Bay area. The Thai woman author is however actually very cute, the woman owning the publishing company is however extreamely, totally hot! I suggested they put her picture on the cover to further boost sales, she blushed, giggled, and kneed me in the nuts... :dunno:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:

Not addressed to anyone in particular, but loving your partner, showing each other respect and trust, use common sense and having regular talks will beat any (well written) book on any day IMO.

BB

i agree this is the best way :angel:

Why i suggested the book is for the language and cultural differences...we had a hell of a battle for the first three months ...and wish we had this book then....and not Thai for lovers :p

lazyphil said:

i told my parents my mrs brief career move, didn't cause any problems, they are caring, pragmatic people. Each to their own i suppose.

Kind Sir,

Yes, I should think one is best to judge ones own family and decide the proper course. No certain rules carved in stone I am certain. It does seem to me sir, that you are quite blessed with an understanding and loving family.No doubt, you cherish them as you should.

Should you ever find your way to my dirt on match day, I hope you shall nip into my local, where I shall pour you far more than a pint and share a good conversation. Bring your trouble and teapot then, we'll have a grand day of it!

Best Regards-BST

BelgianBoy said:

Not addressed to anyone in particular, but loving your partner, showing each other respect and trust, use common sense and having regular talks will beat any (well written) book on any day IMO.

BB

Old Boy,

Dear heaven! has it truely rained a farthings worth of candy from the sky? I do agree with you my dear man. Do allow me to tell the story.

My first spot of trouble and I were having a bit of it our union. While counseling with the vicor, he suggested we read some books in hope of learning something called "mutual sensitivity."

Well, my trouble contacted her sister who suggested "Men are martians" or some such nonsense, while a mate of mine who was propriator of the local Paki suggested the "Kuma Sutra."

Well to shorten the story, I returned home wishing to dispense some of the learning I had aquired from the book. Upon mention of my intended, my trouble used the book as a trunchen and left me with several bruises about the face. Thus, the conclusion is obvious, the book was more trouble than benifit.

BelgianBoy said:

No one said that the trappings of a proper relationship and this book are in competition. On the contrary, the book complements a relationship where both parties are motivated to love and respect each other.

Archived