Your buddy asking about girls you've been with?

eee

Took this one girl several times from the Thermae. I bragged about her giving me one of the best BJ's in BKK. My running mate saw her one night while he was smashed, and took her back to his room. He passed out and his wallet was 3000 baht lighter when he woke up. He reluctantly mentioned it to me weeks later. "Ah jeez ya don't say" I said.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Qoute "because it might weird out my friend? bullshit! I'm fucking the bitch! "

Friends are people you respect and show you the same respect in return. With the vast amount of availible women in the P4P in BKK, or Thailand for that matter, somebody who bangs your girl without regard to what you might think is not your friend. They are the kind of guys who will fuck your wife years down the line the first chance they get because they are selfish at heart and gave up on any sense of honor a long time ago.

If you consider the shareing of neighboring bar stools, a few drinks and a certain fetish that makes you think youve found "friendship" then be happy in the shallow life you lead.

You gotta be kidding me dude? These are prostitutes, you mean nothing to them, it is all business, nothing more. O.k. as I said, I can see if she is your "girl friend" or someone you have an exclusive run with while in town, and you don't go with other girl, but come on, you tap her tonight, then go off tomorrow with another girl, and I can't have your "last nighter?" rediculis! No real friend would make such a request!

O.k. I have a regular I like, works in a popular bar, so if everyone on Nana is my friend, no one here can fuck her o.k.? Only an absolute ass would make such a request. I also find it seldom works both ways, guys who say "stay away from her..." won't stay away from your "girls..." Yeah yeah I know, I can here all the "oh not me..." now...

Any woman in a bar who is willing to go is fair game, you want her, you bar fine her in advance. If she is there when I get there, and she is up for it, we are off! Jeez, I can't even believe this is an issue...

If you want a girlfriend you dont belong in LOS, you belong at the Microsoft Dating service.

The reason why this great pros service exists, is to get rid of the emotional bullshit what's blurring ordinary relationships. THAT'S WHY YOU PAY FOR PLAY.

Now many sex tourists/sexpats think they define a clean cut pros act into something else that is a cross between ordinary relationship pluspoints and whoring rel. pluspoints. Great to live in Illusion BUT take responsibility for it and KNOW it is a surrogate you are going for.

How come anybody can think they have the right to put trade sanctions on their bar girl because of their feeble ego's? And at the same time he wants a Free Market economy for himself. So she is World wide restricted and you are Bar wide restricted. This is not fair play. What makes you so special to rip the girl of her income? Or are you subsidizing her while you are fucking somebody else? Dont you think that whoring has its own rules? They dont bend that much over cultures. OF course in LOS it is a bit looser but the only difference really is that LT is much more affordable for westerners. With LT you can more easily deny the thoughts of having-cold-sex-cause-it-is-a-job-for-her-so-she-does-not-love-me....Poor me... The woman's JOB is being a hooker. No matter whether they wash your socks daily and even scrub out your runners that is what they DO. All-inclusive-up-to-a-certain-part-good-service sex. Yes SEX only. Guys can loose their heads when they first come to LOS. Not knowing what they are getting into and thinking it cant be all that much different in that other. No problem as soon as their heads get out of the cloud or they get a BG threatening them with a broken glass in their face since they fucked somebody else they have learned the lesson. The only reason why sexworkers do that is they want to control the money market, not because they are jealous. They wanna monopolize the market (client) with emotional manipulation and threats which is one of the games they act out.

The girls are doing this job because they want to earn lots of money. Making money with your pussy is hard work. It's emotional work and at the same time the gals have to practice their Vipassana meditation for detachement from the guy. While sitting on the other end it might seem fun but for the gal to pretend she likes the guy and to pretend she likes to fuck him is a lot of effort. Anyway how long would she be Your Girl if you dont have any money? Wouldnt you rather like that your gf or bf fucks your friends who are not a health risk instead of all the bums fucking her?

So after the broken glass period guys usually wake up and know what is going on. But all these guys who are praying for a real love relationship with a GTG and have been in the scene for a while why they dont wake up? They want to keep the Illusion that maybe someday they will have a girlfriend who LOVES them. But how can you mix that up in the P4P scene? And how can you mix it up with GTG's and BG's where nobody can proof what they have done before anyway? And why do we wanna know. It is not a secret. Be as romantic as you can when your coin is in the meter. GTG's can be even more of a pain in the ass than BG's. Plus the fact that LOVE is a western concept not a traditional Thai one. Not that there is no love in LOS than you are reading me wrong here. Free choice Love is a relatively new thing in LOS. It is only the last 15 years or so that GTG's are fucking around. And most of them are still not. PLus all these tourists/expats are a fine source of income for BG's but for GTG's the same! Guys are setting themselves up (except for ppl like OH) to get fucked in a negative way with all their feelings and hopes of Illusion. The Thai gals will deliver the so much wanted Illusion with such a demand. It is no wonder why so many guys end up with their wallets a lot lighter where they shouldnt have to pay. This Illusion is bad for business and prices are driven up.

I do think it is possible to get a real relationship for a farang guy with a TG. But it is a lot of work and does not come itself (just like any other rel.). But you really need to dig into Thai culture, speak the language and know what what smile means and she needs to dig into yours. But how you can find out whether she really loves you, beats me.

Nobody is your girl. If any, You are HER client. The women are in control that's why most of men are paying for it and most of women arent. To say thats My Gal couldnt be further from the truth.

My God there is a lot of Drama Queens in LOS's P4P scene. Acknowledging your girl is fucking you, not for you but for the money is hard but works a lot better in the long run.

If you need any more parcels delivered to your GF in LOS, let me know. Sounds like good work if you can get it!..LOL I volunteer first! Oh Old Hippie is before me. Yuk have all his cum in her while I wanna lick her pussy.....Well maybe it just slides even better.

It is a nice emotional response to the whole thing, Sajyann. And I feel with you. Brave to admit it. Give it all till the meter stops running.

If I drive a taxi for a living does that mean I can't give a friend a lift to the shops for free? (can open.. worms everywhere :) )

Yes they're whores, but if we all just wanted somewhere to bust a nut there wouldn't be beer bars, there would just be brothels. The difference is in the way we treat them - if you (no-one in particular) want to treat them like objects, good for you, if you want to respect not only them but your travelling buddies then fair play.

Why is either approach 'wrong'? As long as you dont expect the unrealistic its just a respect thing, in my humble opinion.

So what does that have to do with a "Friend" telling me he doesn't want me to fuck the same girls he does...rediculis! If he enjoys a girl, chances are I might be attracted to her as well, so why should one deny the other?

Using the taxi analogy, if I ride in a taxi, can I say "this is one of my favorite taxi's/drivers, I don't want you to use it also...? rediculis right? Same with the girls, they are a product plain and simple. Of course you/we should treat them werll/with respect etc, but bottom line is, it is their job, and you/I/we are no one to play bullshit games which deny them income or other potential benifit to satiate our egos...

don't get me wrong OH,i fully understand what you are saying and have no qualms about it.

all i am saying is that if i was out with you i wouldn't appreciate you hitting on my #1 Girl.

while i was not around i knew she was getting shafted a lot (popular Girl judging by her Bank Account) but when i was there i didn't like it if i saw her with anyone else.

i only knew of her going with one other Man while i was in Town and while i was a bit pissed off i couldn't really complain that much as i had just BF'd her best friend.

i know i might sound like a real sucker thinking that she might have really liked me but sometimes the illusion clouds your mind.

but sometimes you 'CAN' meet a Girl who treats you differently and forms a good relationship with you.

i have talked about this particular Girl many times and she did have a profound affect on me and the reason i returned to Thailand again and again.

i almost got her to come to the UK and if that had happened i would have been the happiest person alive.

So even if she did go to your homecountry will that mean she loves you? You are still fulfilling her economic needs...She will still be a Kept Woman and not a woman of her own choice being with you or many interchangeble others. Do you really thinks she digs the cold winter days where everybody is crammed up in their houses, nobody smiles on the streets and there are no food stalls 24 hours open?

Open your eyes! Feel the pain and accept that. Then go live again! Hump them the best you can and the many you want.

you have some valid points but so have i.

she was an itteligent Girl and could have easily worked where i work.

her language and communication skills are far superior to many people i work with.

I AM NOT BEING RACIST BY SAYING THIS but i work with many Black Africans who have a very poor command of English and they are hard to work with.

i have trouble understanding them sometimes and i see many problems when they talk to a 90yo who has no clue what is being said.

the organisation i work for is desparate for staff and will employ anyone and my Government let anyone in.

i work with many Filipinos and they are taught English as a 2nd Language and fit in well.

but my Girl spoke better English then some of my Filipino Friends.

she would not have been a kept Woman,i can assure you of that.

i have no idea how she would have adapted to the climate here in the UK but there are Members on this Board who have taken Thai Girls to a colder climate and they seem to have adapted and seem settled.

yes,she might have been one of those who came to the UK and then disappeared after a while.

the only reason she didn't come to the UK was because she was not allowed to bring her Son with Her.

after a lot of soul searching she turned down the offer of a new life in the UK because she would have been parted from her Son.

it took me a long time to accept her reasons but now i understand,Family must come 1st.

i haven't seen her for 4 Years but we still talk every Saturday on the phone,and it's a landline in her village so i know she is out of the Nightlife scene.

is that the actions of someone who just fucked me for the Money?.

yes i have no problem going back to Thailand and going with many Girls despite the fact i have been with my GF for over 2 Years,i did it last Year.

at the time i was happy but now i am not proud about cheating on a sweet Girl............:nono:

as i have before i might come across as silly for falling for a BG but it does happen.

i know most Men (or yourself) just go for the sex and i am no different but YOU can meet a good person sometimes.

i understand that most Men go to LOS just to fuck the Girls and cannot understand someone like me and others falling for a Girl.

but it does happen.............. ::

anyway,my last thoughts on this subject.

i may be given a hard time about what happened to me but no-on apart from me knows the full story and what i went through.

i appreciate all comments but please don't have a go at me because you think i'm naive.

i loved the Girl and in the end lost her............

So what does that have to do with a "Friend" telling me he doesn't want me to fuck the same girls he does...rediculis! If he enjoys a girl, chances are I might be attracted to her as well, so why should one deny the other?

That's fine, as I said, just different to my take on it. I see them as people first and whores second, just as I see my best pals as friends first and whoremongers second(!) so I wouldn't bone someone I knew a close friend of mine was keen on. By the same token I naturally wouldn't expect the same in return from others - that WOULD be expecting too much I agree.

Using the taxi analogy, if I ride in a taxi, can I say "this is one of my favorite taxi's/drivers, I don't want you to use it also...?

That's not the same analogy - I was really getting at the person/whore angle - and opening a can of worms for fun.. a taxi driver will take friends for free.. ;)

Archived