Your buddy asking about girls you've been with?

eee

Have to agree. If one of mates has - I won't.

Generally for us blokes down under it's an unwritten rule. Sort of ingrained I s'pose.

Having said that, yep they're whores but you can't get over a lifetime of protocol.

Coz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batty said:

Neo

I cant grasp youre logic bud... You may see 'Nok' AKA 'Number 32' on stage and think she is mighty fit and worthy of an evening's sanuk; knowing full well she has fucked thousands of guys; possibly dozens that week and maybe one or two that very night.... but knowing she has fucked a pal turns you off?

I cant get my head around this either. Why be so itchy if your friend wants to fuck her too. Right Batty double standards I smell.

I do ask the guys for advice about Great Fucks. I dont have time to fuck around. I want something good and looking at the gal only, does not garantee me anything. She can be a total great actress to get you to pay her bux but turn into a great bore in the room. It is already enough of a hassle to get a gal with keeping your valuables and your self safe - not getting drugged or a fight thrown at, since you boinked an other gal the night before. I prefer things to be fun. But than again I only shoot blanks....

Actually had members of this board ask me about girls I discuss in my field reports. I actually had one member get really pissed because I didn't answer his e-mail in a day or two. I may have kept his message, need to send to Khunsanuk.

The biggest risk about saying a girl really gave me a true GFE, and was really loving and sweet in the sack, then give recommendations and names to others, the girl turns out to be a complete "dud" or worse a "runner" to the asking party. Which has in fact happended several times, then the guy gets pissed at me for saying she was "real good", but she treated him "cold". Hate that shit, so now I don't give names or numbers, they can find their own.

Chok dee,

HOKS

exactly.. also there's no customer confidentiality with these girls, and with the speed-of-light communication that coconut network gives them I'd rather not have a "not as good / doesn't pay as much / takes too long about the whole deal" reputation precede me. :)

I'd rather be an enigma, wrapped possibly in a tissue of lies, but an enigma nonetheless. :)

read this thread with interest.

i had my fave Girls and NO WAY would i want any friends of mine fucking them.

my Girls (i know that sounds bad) knew the rules.......i only took them from their Bar and they went with no-one else while i was in Town.

while i might come across as a wanker the situation worked and because i was a good person to them it did lead to a few 3somes with their friends..........:elephant:

only once did i see my #1 Girl go with someone else and it tore me apart and that was with a complete stranger.

seeing any of them go with someone i knew would have ended the friendship between us.............

I dont think it makes you a wanker at all. I feel the same way about it. They make you feel special not only in the bedroom but also tending to your every need. You dont need your buddy telling you she does the same for him as it spoils it for you even though you know its an illusion. Thats whats so great about pay 4 play in thailand its more than wham bam thank you mam. You have to be a man to undertstand what it does for your ego, cant expect a lesbian or the village idiot to understand it.

thanks for the words.........

after i returned to the UK after meeting #1 Girl i was smitten and had Photos of her and us.

asked an Internet Friend (never met,like yourself) to take a parcel to her as he was visiting Patong.

he did so willingly and then told me that he liked her so much he had to BF Her.........i was devastated.

obviously i knew what she was doing when i was not around,after all her 'job'.

but a 'Friend' telling me what he got up to with her was not good for me.

when i returned a couple of Weeks later to see her i had a black heart and gave her a hard time.

she was all over me but i needed time to think about what had happened but in the end i had to give in.

i HAD to understand that she was working and that if someone paid the BF and paid her 1500/2000 for a Night then she could not refuse the offer.

after we talked we agreed no Men for her when i was in Town apart from me and no Girls from her Bar.

she was exclusive to me and it was a good arrangement.

it was her suggestion to bring along a Friend a couple of times and i had a good time.............

what a great Woman and i wish she was here with me now............

I'm with Taucer (or is it "tosser?") on this one! These are hookers for christ's sake! if you have an exclusive arrangement, then fine, you fuck her and no one else while you are there, and she only fucks you, o.k. I lost my turn maybe...but if I see a girl I want to fuck, and she is up for it, I'm fucking her, I could care less whether or not my "friend" gets weireded out by it or not...what if I fuck 10 girls in a bar, and don't want my friends to fuck any of them? is it hands off all of them?

Am I supposed to not fuck a whore I really want to fuck, listen my friend tell me how great it was, watch her go off with 10 other guys, and not have her myself, because it might weird out my friend? bullshit! I'm fucking the bitch!

Guys need to get a grip! these are whores for sale in a bar, if they are available to someone else, or to you, then they are available to me as well.

Archived