Your buddy asking about girls you've been with?

eee

>Now if this was your real girlfriend, then I won't even think about >doing her.

huh?!

I've fucked plenty of girls here who are somebody's girlfriend...haha, and sometimes they just did it so they could get good sex for a change, no money changed hands.

I imagine just about everyone here has fucked *someone's* girlfriend in thailand, even if they didn't know that's what they were doing...

preahko

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't make myself very clear on the part about girlfriend. I'm not talking about bar girls whom are considered girlfriends. But if it was a friend of mine, I wouldn't do his legetimate girlfriend if I knew she was a friend of mines girlfriend. That's just me.

Z

A fellow boardmember I got to know quite well had a regular gril in SC he got quite involved in. After a while, when I met her, she told him she did a ST with me a year earlier. I was shocked to have forgotten it, she was indeed very cute. But i did declare i wouldn't do it again, just didn't feel right to do a girl whose your friends GF, even if she works as a BG.

Then they broke up, and she changed bar. But i still couldn't do it, too close to home. I did BF her one night and sent her home to sleep. I think that puzzled her no end.

"Why you not want go ST with me?"

"Because you too much same like sister."

>asked an Internet Friend (never met,like yourself) to take a parcel to her as he was visiting Patong.

>he did so willingly and then told me that he liked her so much he had to BF Her.........

Yucks. Probably more to do with "I banged sayjann's bird" than anything else.

Years ago a group of us went around together in BK. We finally got to realize that one of the group would go around behind our backs and *specifically* bang the girls we had b/f'ed previously. Creepy.

-j-

luckily the Barstard involved was not a Member of this Board and never knew me as Sayjann...........

i know People who have Girls they like and i have met 5 of them,again just doing a favour for the Guy and delivering a package.

i would never dream of hitting on my Mate's Girl and porking Her.

while they and myself know that the Girls are fucking around when we are not there,i consider it impolite to do the dirty to a Friend.

Lazyphil and i used to patronize Patong and both liked Soi Seadragon and know many of the Bars.

since i have joined this Board i have found out that the 2 of us were in Patong at the same time one Year.

as far as i know we never met,but could have easily sat together in a Bar or nodded heads as we passed each other with our Girls on our arms?.

i would be horrified to find out that i went with his Girl and vice versa.

thankfully we have exchanged photos and we have both said that we did not know the others Girl..........:chili:

UNLESS THE BARSTARD IS LYING TO ME............ :doah:

[ BG's are the same as GF's to me. Selecting a BG that was with someone I know is a turnoff and I would not do it.

funny thought, I would rather go with a girl who comes with a recommendation and was with a friend of mine instead of a girl of whom I know has slept last night with an unwashed dirty old sucker. If you are looking for a GF, there are thousands of girls around that do not come right out of the next bar.

BG are not different from any other service, I rather go in a restaurant and get the steak if recommended by a friend, avoids a lot of disappointment and wasted time.

Archived