Your buddy asking about girls you've been with?

eee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i might come across as silly for falling for a BG but it does happen.

i know most Men (or yourself) just go for the sex and i am no different but YOU can meet a good person sometimes.

No question about it. I did. - OT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i understand that most Men go to LOS just to fuck the Girls and cannot understand someone like me and others falling for a Girl.

but it does happen..............

anyway,my last thoughts on this subject.

i may be given a hard time about what happened to me but no-on apart from me knows the full story and what i went through.

i appreciate all comments but please don't have a go at me because you think i'm naive.

i loved the Girl and in the end lost her............

Honest...enuff said on your part. BTW I got mine, she's darling. - OT

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shrollski said:

So what does that have to do with a "Friend" telling me he doesn't want me to fuck the same girls he does...rediculis! If he enjoys a girl, chances are I might be attracted to her as well, so why should one deny the other?

That's fine, as I said, just different to my take on it. I see them as people first and whores second, just as I see my best pals as friends first and whoremongers second(!) so I wouldn't bone someone I knew a close friend of mine was keen on. By the same token I naturally wouldn't expect the same in return from others - that WOULD be expecting too much I agree.

Using the taxi analogy, if I ride in a taxi, can I say "this is one of my favorite taxi's/drivers, I don't want you to use it also...?

That's not the same analogy - I was really getting at the person/whore angle - and opening a can of worms for fun.. a taxi driver will take friends for free.. ;)

Hmmm, o.k. the problem with your theory is, these people are whores! they are for sale. Now if your buddy isn't taking her out of the game, and isn't around to take her himself, then it is all fair game. Simple as that.

If you are there, and want an exclusive with her, and she agrees, then o.k. but, keep in mind, she can break that contract at any time...now if she ends it with your friend, and goes off with 10 other guys, why shouldn't you have a turn if you want? At that point, it is her (the person/whore) call as to whether or notanything is going to happen...your friend never has to know...this is not the same as fucking his gf or wife, this is what it is, fucking a whore he liked to fuck also.

The mistake a lot of guys make is reading too much into this and creating problems where there aren't/shouldn't be any...this is all just business, never forget that. The fact that "they are people" means nothing, we are all people first. You want to deny yourself a pleasure like that with a hooker because your buddy wants her...just silly, but hey, up to you!

i might come across as silly for falling for a BG but it does happen.

i know most Men (or yourself) just go for the sex and i am no different but YOU can meet a good person sometimes.

i understand that most Men go to LOS just to fuck the Girls and cannot understand someone like me and others falling for a Girl.

but it does happen..............

anyway,my last thoughts on this subject.

i may be given a hard time about what happened to me but no-on apart from me knows the full story and what i went through.

i appreciate all comments but please don't have a go at me because you think i'm naive.

i loved the Girl and in the end lost her............

Honest...enuff said on your part. BTW I got mine, she's darling. Not the same one that snatched the baht out of my friends wallet. - OT :applause:

I do completely see where you're coming from by the way. I wont argue with the logic or facts or we'll be going round in circles for ages - though I think its fair to say that we all have different tolerances; I prefer the beer bars to the gogos myself - the girls seem nicer wearing clothes and chatting over a drink than shamelessly grinding away wearing nothing but a pair of boots and a string. Not to say that they're different girls or the product or business is really any different but its a psychological thing.

Similarly I will always retain that (agreed illogical, given the circumstance) attitude to friends' girls as I would elsewhere..

It is a very thin illusion and might explain why I "feel" I get more by barfining a dek serve. But when the illusion is shattered and I feel like I am nothing more than customer number 746, it's game over. I like to think there is something special mutually shared, no matter how small. I would guess people who don't mind sharing the same girl would also be the type that:

-ask for the phone number of the girl you are with right in front of you

-enjoy brothel / soapy venues just as well

-find appeal in barfining a girl with a friend, then taking turns sharing her or even doing her together.

-find appeal in gang rape (though not necessarily partaking)

None of that turns me on. I am not in a relationship, have not been in one for many years, and wouldn't mind if I am never in one for the rest of my life. BG's are all I've got and I like it that way. They are a balance between a transaction and a commitment and I feel a need to keep them in that centerline without going too far one way or the other.

"1.-ask for the phone number of the girl you are with right in front of you

-2.enjoy brothel / soapy venues just as well

-3.find appeal in barfining a girl with a friend, then taking turns sharing her or even doing her together.

-4.find appeal in gang rape (though not necessarily partaking) "

1. No

2. Sure

3. Occasionally

4. Never tried?

To all:

If you dont want me screwing your bargirl, then you better barfine her for the whole time I am in LOS. You should also make sure even if you do barfine her the whole time, I don't get her phone number. Because she might have to bring her roommate the key she just lost. Or she might have to go see her sister in the hospital.

Now if this was your real girlfriend, then I won't even think about doing her.

Z

Archived