Apology to Eden Club and board members

thai3

himitsu said:

SikBum-

This is not a ploy.

A banned name can only be used if Khun Sanuk allows it to be used. I would imagine only he and paul101-thai3 can clarify this.

That's correct KS allowed me to use it, seemed only right as the offending stuff re eden was under that name. Thanks for the nice remarks everyone. Somebody gave me some good advice the other day, talk to people on the board as you would face to face. I will be far to busy to be posting though as the wife is here in a couple of days ::

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

there is some places in Bangkok where if you spend a few thousand B. you can even pee on the counter without anybody saying something

not in Eden Club whatever the amount you may spend

we try to treat everybody equally

just play the game and the place is really enjoyable

see you

marc

Interesting you chose this example. For any amount of moneyt, a punter may not pee on the counter of your bar,

he may, for 3,500 baht, with a few of your employees-- pee on the ladies.

Or I am mistaken about the availability of pee play?

Cheers.

:beer:

Marc is an honest man......Eden is a clip joint.....The girls there put on a terrable act. As to a great standard....OK, I walked out after 15 min of the worst lesbo show I'd Every seen. I would expect to find two Kateoys (post OP) getting it on to be a better show!

Marc honest...yep but the place is still a clip joint!

Have you ever been to the Eden Club? It's not a gogo bar, the girls don't perform stage shows there, Kimchee. The lesbian activties are part of the 90-minute session with the customer. Do you really expect anyone to believe you paid 3,500B for a two-girl session and walked out after 15 minutes because you didn't like the "show?" That's even more fantastic than thai3's tall tales. whatever the Eden Club may be, it's not a clip joint. It's the one place in BKK that guarantees satisfaction.

Evel Penivel

:devil:

PhilAnders said:
edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:there is some places in Bangkok where if you spend a few thousand B. you can even pee on the counter without anybody saying something

not in Eden Club whatever the amount you may spend

we try to treat everybody equally

just play the game and the place is really enjoyable see you

marc

Interesting you chose this example. For any amount of moneyt, a punter may not pee on the counter of your bar,

he may, for 3,500 baht, with a few of your employees-- pee on the ladies.

Or I am mistaken about the availability of pee play?

hi PhilAnders

you are not at all mistaken

some of the ladies can play this game

to each his own

each guy has his own idea about sex

YES we do provide this service too

do not forget that Eden Club is all about sex

( we do have our limits )

we still Not and will never BE a drinking bar

Unless your mind still stuck on the Missionary position

you should know that SEX is really a wide area

see you

marc

Cheers.

:beer:

Kimchee said:

Marc is an honest man......Eden is a clip joint.....The girls there put on a terrable act. As to a great standard....OK, I walked out after 15 min of the worst lesbo show I'd Every seen. I would expect to find two Kateoys (post OP) getting it on to be a better show!

Marc honest...yep but the place is still a clip joint!

hi Kimchee

since the timing of the sessions is checked and by the Club and by the Hotel , for sure we would have noticed somebody coming back in less than 30mn

and for sure we would have checked with the ladies if something was wrong or not

see you

marc

Archived