Filed for divorce

NongSung

Hi all,

Some might know my story, others don't but currently I have filed for divorce.

Over time I have written down my story and I'm about to finish it today; just for myself.

But I'm willing to post my story on this board but it's a sad one and a lengthy one as well. I have splitted the story into two different ones; my story and hers.

These two stories are definitely not the same.

Her story is pretty accurate and it's a result of various talks with her afterwards.

If I post this very personal story I will be vunerable to flames (because I was blind, stupid or both) but I'm not waiting for that.

I'm willing to post this as a warning how things can escalate; how two people can have a very different view about a relationship.

If we can react to this story as grown ups and realise we all could end up in similar circumstances then I will post the story in a number of installments.

Let me know,

NongSung

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: NongSung ]

Hi NongSung,

this sounds quite interesting. I would really like to hear the story from both sides. Since most of the members on this board seem to be mature and grown-up people I think flameing wouldn't be the right answer. Perhaps we all can learn something out of your personal story.

jp1

Please write the story NongSung! I'm pretty sure that sooner or later I'm gonna be into a really serius relationship with a Thaigirl so I like to read as many stories as possible. Both good and bad ones. I have learnd a lot reading other peoples stories and there ar just so many things to look out for. Please go ahead.

quote:

Originally posted by NongSung:

Hi all,

Some might know my story, others don't but currently I have filed for divorce.

Over time I have written down my story and I'm about to finish it today; just for myself.

But I'm willing to post my story on this board but it's a sad one and a lengthy one as well. I have splitted the story into two different ones; my story and hers.

These two stories are definitely not the same.

Her story is pretty accurate and it's a result of various talks with her afterwards.

If I post this very personal story I will be vunerable to flames (because I was blind, stupid or both) but I'm not waiting for that.

I'm willing to post this as a warning how things can escalate; how two people can have a very different view about a relationship.

If we can react to this story as grown ups and realise we all could end up in similar circumstances then I will post the story in a number of installments.

Let me know,

NongSung

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: NongSung ]

: Were you married to a THAI, did you get divorced at home or LOS, I was thinking myself settleing down one day.( I guess I will have to wait for your post.

FIG...

quote:

Originally posted by FIGJAM:

: Were you married to a THAI, did you get divorced at home or LOS, I was thinking myself settleing down one day.( I guess I will have to wait for your post.

FIG...

Yes, married to a Thai (former BG), divorce is filed in Europe since we were married there. Will take 5 months or so...

NongSung

Hi,

Yes, please post the story.

And don't worry about people flaming you. People like that don't last long on this board.

BTW, it might be helpful to get your story out in the open and get some feedback on it. Talking usually helps, and there are plenty of people here that have been in the same situation.

Sanuk!

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

quote:

Originally posted by NongSung:

I have decided to send my story to Stickman as a readers submission.

It will be done today but I have no idea when Stick will put this on his site.

I don't think Stick demands that you sign any exclusive rights deal - there are a hell of a lot of people who read his site and don't read this board and vice versa I would imagine. Why don't you do both - stick to your original plan and post it here in episodes. It might help you to knock it into better shape and the responses you get may also add another angle to it before you post up the full version.

As someone who ponders the whole issue of divorce on a daily basis, I am eagerly awaiting your story in whatever format it appears!

LG

Archived