Honey...I'm fart!

Orangutan

That's what my sweetheart says while we're watching TV, eating at the kitchen table, or shopping. We have great communication between us, and no secrets. I cover mine up with the occasional loud cough, or even leave the room. I would never admit that I farted, let alone announce it to her. Anyone else have a thai girl that honest?

-OT

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my friends and I have played a game called "doorknob" since the days of high school. we picked it up from the G.I.'s we knew who played it in the barracks at Ft. Bragg.

when you fart, you have to say "safety" before someone can call "doorknob" if you get doorknobbed, they are allowed to beat the snot out of you until you touch a doorknob. many of us still play this game, although we've pretty much gotten so habitual about safety-ing that it's very rare someone gets thier ass whipped.

much to the dismay of GF's and women in general, the game does not stop around them, so we are regularly announcing our gas-assing for the world to hear. I'm so habitual about it, i've been known to mumble it in my sleep when ripping one under the sheets!

ah the joys of a prolonged childhood

Orangatang said:

...I cover mine up with the occasional loud cough, or even leave the room. I would never admit that I farted, let alone announce it to her....

Hahahaha. You must not be married too long. I have. When at home, I just let it rip. Loud & proud. 55555555

Cheers,

SD

My baby girl happily admits the smell was hers!

Thais not that shy about bodily fuunctions, I can still remember the dinner I was having that was interupted by a phone call - "Who was that" I stupidly asked.

Our neice, she's having her first period, which became the topic of conversation for the next hour.

I went on a diet

DOG

Archived