Board speed problems

khunsanuk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The board is working much better than last week when at times I couldn't even connect. :up:

I still face lags throughout the day though and I'm on a T1. Here is a quick snapshot of loading times for this session:

Home Page 19 seconds

My Home: 8.64 seconds

Forum

General: 4 seconds

Board Speed Thread: 4.6 seconds

News: 16.9 seconds

Nightlife: 4.6 seconds

Gremlins: 5 seconds

Home page again: 51 seconds :o

Photo Gallery: 11.32 seconds

Go-go ranking: 1.7 seconds :):beer:

Mind you, I'm not complaining. I don't know if it is bandwidth or design related or if anything can be done about it. Just an observation.

Face it Damen, your sittting at home with a stop watch timing the speed of which web pages appear?

You need , no MUST go sit in a go-go and time the speed a girl asks for a lady drink, the dancer's take there tops off.

Where ever you are in the world, get back to cowboy now!

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

Face it Damen, your sittting at home with a stop watch timing the speed of which web pages appear?

You need , no MUST go sit in a go-go and time the speed a girl asks for a lady drink, the dancer's take there tops off.

Where ever you are in the world, get back to cowboy now!

DOG

I agree that would be a more entertaining study but I wont be able to get back to Cowboy for several months :(

The number of seconds it takes the page to load is displayed on my browser (firefox with page loader ext). I use it for work. It also makes me realize how impatient we have become as a society. People complain when it takes a page 20 seconds to load vs. 2 seconds ::

I remember when I was a young lad (many moons ago) it often took me two seconds.....

Over the years I've improved dramatically and now (sometimes) it takes 20 seconds....LOL...

Guess it's all relative.....(no, not that kind !!)

Slow is good

Cheers Dumsoda

Archived