Two timers

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Topcatta,

Have you ever though about writing a book.

I'm sure the men would be more than happy to see such book on 'a man's needs' published.

It's about time you start educating the females around you.

:up:

On a more serious note, I can understand that most women (and men alike) wouldn't like to see their partner screwing around, even if there's no such thing as love involved.

It has nothing to do with fear of losing one's partner btw, no, it has to do with another dick other than your own being inside your woman.

"This is not a jerk off Thread"

I wouldnt know even if it was. I have 14 rolls of tissue paper blocking my view of the screen.

TC, you should write for Readers Wives. "My car broke down on the A41. Bored and lonely, imagine my suprise when the AA man turned out to be a straping 6'3" hunk.... (TC to fill in the blanks)

Zaad said:

...another dick other than your own being inside your woman.

Thanks Zaad for your positive review.

The above quoted I do not get at all. Why be so territorial? Since it is only the idea in your head that turns you off your woman fucking somebody else. With Doggy Dog on the other end of this brain spectrum: enjoying watching his wife get fucked. The brain can go this way and just as easily the other way depending on how you feed it. Plus the backpack of thoughts you carry around with you that you call you. But is that really You? Or is it an echo of the thoughts from parents, siblings, friends and society? And if you know that straight society has lazed your brain with negative thoughts about how sexuality should be and how it is, why do you take your thoughts serious? It just seems so ridicilous to me that guys go to LOS to get away from prudence and judgment in their own society. In LOS they just reinstall the reasons why they went to a more free sexual climate by judging the hookers with the same puritan ethics they wanted to leave at home. This double standard looks very common to me on this board. Why put your personal baggage on her? Some even try to dictate what she has to do and cant, while she is only there to make money of the thing they get ordered to not do. I do not get this at all. IF you want sexual liberation and think you found it in LOS why not go all the way? And let go of this negative emotional baggage

TC,

"It just seems so ridicilous to me that guys go to LOS to get away from prudence and judgment in their own society. In LOS they just reinstall the reasons why they went to a more free sexual climate by judging the hookers with the same puritan ethics they wanted to leave at home. This double standard looks very common to me on this board. Why put your personal baggage on her? Some even try to dictate what she has to do and cant, while she is only there to make money of the thing they get ordered to not do. I do not get this at all. IF you want sexual liberation and think you found it in LOS why not go all the way? And let go of this negative emotional baggage"

Very well put and spot on! You have put in words what I have seen for many years here and on the board and the net. I agree with you. A lot of people take their prejudices and baggage from the homeland and just plop it right down on the barstool next to them. Seems silly and fool headed in my opinion as well. Plus I always get a laugh out of punters and whoremongers judging others. :-) Some people always seem to need someone to look down on.

"This double standard looks very common to me on this board"

Yep, I've always wondered about that myself as well. And it is blatant at times isn't it? :-)

Nice post TC.

Cent

Nervous_Dog said:

Liquid, I never tell someone else that what my rules are should be theirs, never, sounds like preaching.

Every case is different, have a look at topcatta, have a look at many people, what suits you may be the failure of anothers marriage, I never presume I am that smart to tell others what their rules should be

DOG

Dog, Wise words my friend. My sentiments exactly. Wish more would be that laid back and easy to get along with. See you next month. Just got my tix. Back on the 10th, Monday night, late. might hope to Cowboy for a couple cold ones though if you or any of the guys are out and thirsty late at night. :-)

Cent

Nervous_Dog said:

Liquid, I never tell someone else that what my rules are should be theirs, never, sounds like preaching.

Every case is different, have a look at topcatta, have a look at many people, what suits you may be the failure of anothers marriage, I never presume I am that smart to tell others what their rules should be

DOG

With topcatta you have a case where _ both _ in a relationship are ok with screwing around. Then there is no problem is it?

The problem starts when it's not ok with one of the people in a relationship. That's when the ethical dilemas start.

Basically my sympathies goes with the one who are cheated on and lied to.

I know my wife would be upset if I slept with someone else, and I would be upset if she slept with someone else. That means I do not do that.

If I had a friend cheating on his wife I would preach because as I said my symphaties would be with her. He could take it or leave it, like it or not, I'd still say what I think.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree,

What goes on behind a front door has many flavours and actions, I had a friend, who had a stunning sweet, supersmart, super sexy wife.

Yet he cheated on her a lot.

Why, because alothough he loved her, the person we all saw and the person he lived with was very different.

She was, bluntly, a husband basher, and when he got sex, it was great, best he ever had, but she held it as a ration, they had no kids, but she was, and this is what stunned all off his friends, a serious husband bashed, she was VERy violent, suicidal person, he was blackmailed almost into staying with her.

Aweful situation, yet on the surface, you'd say "Fuck your a idiot, why are you being stupid and cheating on your wife"?

For all intents and purposes, their marriage was a sham, and happilly for BOTH of them it ended a few years later.

i know another, much older mate whose wife, regardless of councilling whatever, firmly believes sex is for procreation only, again, oddly, she was a stunner when young (50+ now, but still a VERY good looking woman).

That said, he DOES love her, deeply, she is "My best friend", they have 3 kids, and he has no intention of breaking up the marriage just coz he can't get sex.

HOWEVER, he does see prostitutes, will NEVER become "emotionally involved" with one, he feels cheating with his dick is ok, cheating with his heart would be wrong.

I agree with him 100%, and I know they will die loving each other and with each other, and I fully support him getting his dck wet occassionally without his wife knowing. She's happy without sex, he isn't. He accepts, as her friend, her reasons. She WOULDN'T accept him going to a prostitute, but for this little lie, they have, I think, one of the bst marriages I have ever seen, the happiest kids etc.

And yes, in case someone wants to be droll, he ALWAYS is paranoid about safe sex.

Again I say, never past judgement on someone elses realitionship, what goes on behind their front door and hearts, you will never truely know

DOG

Archived