Two timers

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno, reckon a "nice cute puppy" with a wet nose (healthy!!) and a big slobbering puppy dog tongue would probably change that!!!!.............LOL...

If you sit up and beg, you may even get an invite to the spanking (read obedience training) party...555

But only if you promise to stop the "leg humping".

Nervous_Dog said:

Sorry, but I strongly disagree,

What goes on behind a front door has many flavours and actions, I had a friend, who had a stunning sweet, supersmart, super sexy wife.

Yet he cheated on her a lot.

Why, because alothough he loved her, the person we all saw and the person he lived with was very different.

She was, bluntly, a husband basher, and when he got sex, it was great, best he ever had, but she held it as a ration, they had no kids, but she was, and this is what stunned all off his friends, a serious husband bashed, she was VERy violent, suicidal person, he was blackmailed almost into staying with her.

Aweful situation, yet on the surface, you'd say "Fuck your a idiot, why are you being stupid and cheating on your wife"?

For all intents and purposes, their marriage was a sham, and happilly for BOTH of them it ended a few years later.

i know another, much older mate whose wife, regardless of councilling whatever, firmly believes sex is for procreation only, again, oddly, she was a stunner when young (50+ now, but still a VERY good looking woman).

That said, he DOES love her, deeply, she is "My best friend", they have 3 kids, and he has no intention of breaking up the marriage just coz he can't get sex.

HOWEVER, he does see prostitutes, will NEVER become "emotionally involved" with one, he feels cheating with his dick is ok, cheating with his heart would be wrong.

I agree with him 100%, and I know they will die loving each other and with each other, and I fully support him getting his dck wet occassionally without his wife knowing. She's happy without sex, he isn't. He accepts, as her friend, her reasons. She WOULDN'T accept him going to a prostitute, but for this little lie, they have, I think, one of the bst marriages I have ever seen, the happiest kids etc.

And yes, in case someone wants to be droll, he ALWAYS is paranoid about safe sex.

Again I say, never past judgement on someone elses realitionship, what goes on behind their front door and hearts, you will never truely know

DOG

If your wife hold out or thinks sex is for procreation only you see if you can live with that or you say that it's not working for you. If you can not come to an agreement you part ways.

It's about respecting the other.

All I can say is that:

sex is not equal to love and there are times that I just want to fuck a well maintained , sweet, and silky body, that weighs less then a keg of beer (55kg) and does not nag me with words such as

Ironing, Laundry and , Why do you love me questions.

Marriage is a long term thing. Evryone needs a change.

Change of menu makes hungry they say here.

and

the grass is allways greener on the other side .

Now as long as you remember that the grass is always greener on the other side, you can visit the other side, lay in the grass, but make sure you ass gets home before the sun sets..

Topcatta said:

Zaad said:

...another dick other than your own being inside your woman.

Thanks Zaad for your positive review.

The above quoted I do not get at all.

Not if you quote the last bit of my post you don't.

Perhaps an extreme example will get my point across..

A guy finds his girl screwing the neighbor, she turns to you and says: "hi honey, relax, I'm still yours baby, kind of in the middle of something here. Could you please close the door and come back in 5 minutes... uhmm make it 3!"

So is the guy relieved that he hasn't lost his girl? As you said, jealousy is just fear of losing one's partner, right? I don't think so. It's more than that.

Why be so territorial? Since it is only the idea in your head that turns you off your woman fucking somebody else.

Well, different strokes for different folks. What works for you may not work for others, Topcatta.

Archived