Two timers

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found out she want's jiggy through another workmate, she told him, he told me. Like I said I allways wanted a black girl, y'know just a one off for a massage and an afternoon of fun. I know the situation when it comes to shagging girls from work but this is like a golden oppourtunity. I think she'd be easy enough to blow off and I think I could keep it a one off but I would feel pretty crap if some of the guys and gals at work who know I am married found out and took a dim view.

Call me old fashioned (and im young!) but I think if you've got a partner you should be faithful. If you wanna fuck around, just stay single! Plus I'm a firm believer in karma, what goes around comes around. Everyones situation is different though. If the chick is just a gf you might have some leeway, but a definate nono if you're married IMO.

Ok but what if, you really love your wife, provide for her, the kids (if you have them) but she justdoesn't put out enough for you? I mean a lot of women just don't have the drive men do... what if you love oral, and she doesn't? or anal? or what ever...why go unsatisfied? life is too short! WHy should your wife be allowedto make the sexual decisions for both of you?

Liquid, I never tell someone else that what my rules are should be theirs, never, sounds like preaching.

Every case is different, have a look at topcatta, have a look at many people, what suits you may be the failure of anothers marriage, I never presume I am that smart to tell others what their rules should be

DOG

Tough call.

I'd think if you truly loved her enough to get married, you'd know the score going into things. Granted things change over time, but do they really change that much? On the flip side, what if the wife got tired of your dick. Would you object to her going out and fucking another man? If you're gonna cheat, then you better be prepared to be cheated on in return. If you feel it's ok for you, then you should feel it's ok for her too. That's the way I look at it.

Dude, you *are* young. No offense.

And you are absolutley correct -- good for the goose, good for the gander. But that is how many well-tersted relationships work!

I am not in any position to dog someone for what works for them. How can anyone else be? I'm just askin'...

Cheers,

SD, wondering why mao tai jiw costs US$80/bnottle (Gawd, is ti vile!) and thankful I dfo not have to work tomorrow!

Okay some female balance might help here.

Chapter 1: Women, Jealousy and Rejuvenating Dick Power

Honesty comes first. Jealousy is a state that can be overcome. Jealousy is only fear to loose the beloved. It is included with the different hormonal package called women. Now In my books you are free to do what you want but this is not in one line with feelings of jealousy. Can take years to get over this and really accept the beloved is 100% choosing for her. And that he wont run away asap when he fucks some body else. The woman needs to be self confident, needs to know she has got stuff. Not all women have this. Plus women think different than the men about fucking around. Most women connect sex to love so are scared if their guy fucks around whereas men differ between sex and love. And women dont wanna see this difference.

I can sure think of exceptions to the honesty rule. A guy in a wheel chair, quadra whats the word?, anyway paralyzed from the waist down. Depending on the guy, would he wanna hear her stories about fucking around? Maybe not. Discretion is maybe better. Or the case of Fat Aussie banging a black fox, something he always wanted, would you wanna deny him that as a wife? When sex can be a total turn-on on strictly a physical level? Does that mean the wife has reason to doubt FA or their relationship? I dont think so. But the wife maybe hysterious when she finds out....David Deida a New Age guru writes in one of his Tantric books that fucking 23 yo is rejuvenating to Man. In my experience that is the case. So the wife can benefit from the extra energy the man built up of having a good shag. And of course If you are used to lots of pussy it is difficult to only dedicate to one. And a different pussy energy can give your life just that little bit of extra energy you want. So what is wrong with that? It is women who have to learn something here and that is to crawl into the heads of their man. Yes both heads and feel through him what extramarital sex means.

Why do ppl assume you have to be secretive? WHy not tell the wife and tell her you always wanted to do this and it is just a thrill. She might tell you to get it out of your system and do it. Tell the ppl at work too so nobody can go JUDGE you or try to fuck you up with info they think they are not supposed to know.

About the upstairs poll, it is not up to me to decide who is wrong. I can understand both parties.

Archived