What is wrong with women?

Topcatta

ChristianTroy said:

Bar Girls

+ don't fight the battle of the sexes, the natural order is accepted (sounds macho-ish, I know, don't mean it that way)

This is actually what I would like to know more about. My theory is that f-women went over the top in feminism and men let them take that territory. A one up and a one down thing. Now the relationships have settled that the woman wears the pants and men are more softy. Both are not very well off in this situation and I see no balance. Man lost their territory and women gained all that power and dont know what to do with it. Question is how can this balance be restored? Did feminism scare men away from f-women?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Topcatta said:

This is actually what I would like to know more about. My theory is that f-women went over the top in feminism and men let them take that territory. A one up and a one down thing. Now the relationships have settled that the woman wears the pants and men are more softy. Both are not very well off in this situation and I see no balance. Man lost their territory and women gained all that power and dont know what to do with it. Question is how can this balance be restored? Did feminism scare men away from f-women?

I actually think that feminism is a good thing if it isn't used in a abusive way. The whole idea of feminism is to treat men and women same same. In my country the women seem to accept the feminism thing only when they can get something out of it!

That's why I have mentionend it in the first place.

Not trying to sound like a macho, but women didn't have a role in the business world for millions of years, this has changed in the last 25 years, that's what I meant by "natural order"

Women that took jobs from men resulted in higher ratios of umemployment. But still i would always support it. Women in the business world make work better, many of them are way more rational than men and better decission makers.

Funny in thailand the women are ranked below the men, but the most men weren't able to feed the family if the wife or daughter wouldn't sell her pussy. So i guess my point above was kinda pointless after all :)

I rather like strong and independend women than a girl that acts like a dog! I have no problem with sharing the household. But still I love the ability of my current girlfriend to surprise me with something special, like a good meal or an incredible thai massage or a manicure.

Nothing wrong with beeing soft as long as you aren't a pussy!

My girlfriend wearing the pants..... noway .... in this case the macho in me would revolt! Having the same amount of responsibilities and the same amount of tasks that would be the best case scenario for me! I am trying to teach that to my current girl! She is picking up on a few things and I really like that!

Personally I can't deal with women who are more successful than I am. It threatens the hunter gatherer in me. :)

This pressure for women in business to succeed in an 'ostensibly male environment' is really built on nothing but crap; Seminars on 'women in business' - with Germain Greer as keynote speaker - take place today and encourage women to 'do one better'. This is becoming more commonplace, questioning why there are few women in the upper echelons of big business.

I know why. Its because men can't give birth. Sorry Germain, but a lot of women have to face a choice just as their careers are maturing, and a change of priorities is often the outcome.

Sadly, until this is understood, the sort of women I like here in the west have either bought into the man-hating attitudes they've been spoon-fed with, or they're a sandwich short of a picnic and wind me up too much to be near. :)

Topcatta said:

You hit it on the head, down here in NZ, Women rule the roost, the country and the media. Recently there were media stories about a "man drought" in the 20 to 45 age bracket, and there was much hand wringing. Whilst some-one has pointed out that this may be somethg to do with the attitude of the women, no-one is telling them that a lot of us are just marrying off shore.

And it is distressing to see the 30 + girls, with their careers, cell phones, gucci gear, and attitude, trawling the bars as their breasts and jowls sag.

And with what men that are interested in female company (lot of gays in NZ), looking more to the 18 and 19 year old pert young things, the 30 + girls are taking to mountain biking and other outdoor pursuits.

But then if I said that in NZ, I'd be emasculated.

Mind you, I've been dissed on this board for expressing similar views.

Cheers

Coss

Topcatta said:

[color:"blue"]

Your typical 'farang' society promotes individual achievement and independence over family values. That, coupled with the hippie 'flower power' movement all that time ago allowed the women a much better chance in what was then a male-dominated society. Some individuals just carried it a bit too far, and coupled with today's political corrrectedness, you can't even look at a 'farang' girl in public in farangland without the danger of being accused of sexual discrimination.

It's not the feminism, rather the political correctedness and lopsided settlement issues that put the guys off.

[/color]

ChristianTroy said:

Funny in thailand the women are ranked below the men, but the most men weren't able to feed the family if the wife or daughter wouldn't sell her pussy. So i guess my point above was kinda pointless after all :)

Now that is not really fair, to assume that a majority of the wives and daughters are supporting their family in that way.

The women here are independent in their own right. My wife has a responsible job with a decent salary, and will call a spade a spade if she wants to. She usually does not. I do the cooking because it's a personal like; besides, my wife can't cook (Running, ducking..)

Once married, the woman usually takes care of the household matters, including the finances. So she also has a fair portion from me to take care of this.

If we do go out, she will settle the bills. (This is how you usually can tell the married ones from the non-married ones).

[/color]

ChristianTroy said:

I rather like strong and independend women than a girl that acts like a dog!

To each their own. Some guys want to be mothered, others want to dominate, even others want to be dominated.

Find what you're happy with and everything (and everyone) else is insignificant.

[/color]

This is not really answering your question, but I think one difference is the way some women view themselves and their place in their respective societies and/or cultures.

Many western women regard themselves and act as though they are second class men.

Many Asian women regard themselves and behave as first class women.

Herein lies a key difference.

Thai P4P ladies (and Asian women in general) are a lot more sanuk and much, much more attractive IMHO.

Vintage_Kwai said:

Now that is not really fair, to assume that a majority of the wives and daughters are supporting their family in that way.

No that wouldn't be fair if it was meant like that!

The question was to compare Farangies and Thai BGs

what I have said above is in context to that!

In the Bar Girls family she brings home the money, which daddy and the brothers will most likely convert into whiskey or other life saving things like that!

Fair enough, I re-read TC's original post. I think it was just a few posts further down from that that ND asked the question as to why TC would compare the 'farang' women only to the P4P thais, as opposed to all thai women?

The thai BGs typically spend most of their earnings for themselves, or lose it drinking and gambling. Only a small percentage actually finds it way back to the recipients. Very seldom, if ever, are the earnings converted to life savings.

Topcatta said:

This is actually what I would like to know more about.

<snip snip>

Question is how can this balance be restored? Did feminism scare men away from f-women?

i think this is a much bigger issue with older men than men of my generation. I grew up with the concept of the independant, working woman, and very often I find that less subservient, more independant minded women are the more attractive ones to me. that doesn't mean that i'm into vicous bitches, but as much as I look for attractiveness, and intellegence, I also look for independant thought... I like to think anyway. I usually just fall for legs, asses, or juggs. i have a few friends who seem to always find the really good women and I just covet thiers for awhile.....

heh.

I am intrigued by thai women and the reduced attitude that comes from the classic gender roles in thailand, but i'm not sure if that's something i'd be into in the long run. I guess like any relationship it would depend on the woman.

how can the balance be restored? we will never return to a classical gender role in the west. it's not just women who are empowered, everyone is. We are no longer herded into marriage at age 18, we are all waiting longer to start families and are establishing our lives, careers, and relationships well before that task. I guess I can't say it's true of the rest of the world, but the "american family" is changing fast, and it's only going to get less recognizable.

our traditional family concept was pioneered and championed by a church that hardly anyone pays attention to anymore outside of latin america, and with the huge paradigm shift in the concepts of family, all of our romantic relationships are due for constant upheaval until something settles in.

I have a feeling i didn't do much question answering and did more ranting on this post..........

Archived