What is wrong with women?

Topcatta

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few things, I actually find many farang girls better lookong than thai, and with in the region many other nationalities better figures than thai by far.

Why only thai P4P? Why not all thais?

I find a reaitionship with a gtg better in many ways than a farang one in that I can be my selfish self! That said, sex with many of my farang girls was better than thai girls, for the most part, farang girls KNOW how to fuck, swollow, gargle, and understand the little kinky things, for many thai girls, they dont!

DOG

shygye said:

FW: big tits :up: fat arse :down:

BG: Sanuk :yay::sex: :hubba:

i'm afraid i'm a fan of the fat ass, when combined with a big rack and not so big waist. thai women are beautiful, but you can tell they don't have much soul food in thier diet if you know what i mean.

as for topcatta's question, the biggest difference for me with farang women vs thai women: i speak thier language. i've never been able to understand the first thing about how a woman's mind works, my guess is that the language barrier allows me to attach a more understandable personality? i don't know, i'm just guessing here.

I'm fairly new to P4P, so talking about it's appeal is difficult, but i will say that it's raw honesty appeals to me a lot.

Just for the record, all women are individuals but there are quite some points that may not apply to everyone but to myself :)

random order

Farang Women:

+ independency

+ honesty

+ Ability to discuss things in mothers tongue

+ World Open / has interest about the events in the world, can talk about things that matter to me (ie: 9/11, Iraq, Politics etc..)

+ Own Career Path, own money

+ love comes before money

+ Same Same Customs

+ Better looks, better bodies, bigger milk (best case scenario)

+ Ocasionally enjoy a glass of Champagne or wine (i do miss that)

+ Can travel with you more easy

+ Better reputation (i guess)

+ Better Sex

- complaining seems easier than celebrationg for them (maybe country related)

- always want to have the last word in discussions

- believe they know everything

- cellulite comes earlier

- too white skin

- like to watch 'Sex And The City' on 'Champions League Night'

- cannot go with them to Pattaya ;)

Bar Girls

+ know how to have fun

+ family comes first

+ don't fight the battle of the sexes, the natural order is accepted (sounds macho-ish, I know, don't mean it that way)

+ sexy skin color

+ nicer hair

+ handle PMS better :)

- lazyness

- lack of honesty

- eat too many times

- unable to safe money

- big pussies

- small milk

- money comes before love

- don't know shit about the world

- no education

- thai customs

- jealousy

- unable to have a decent discussion (language barrier, details get lost in translation)

- their lifes succes depends on their sponsor!

- higher risk to catch stds

- they are kinda stereotype

- would screw best friend if they could get something out of it

- making phone calls in a restaurant

- Their family calls you Farang even when this is not your name

I have said before, I think the PMS thing is all bullshit, 100% treatable according to doctors (others argue it is a mild form of depression or manic behavior). In any event, it is no excuse for bad behavior, which is what most women try to use it as...

For years, the military and others said PMS was the reason women couldn't have sensitive duty, fly fighters go to combat etc...to emotionally unstable...now it seems women dismissed that as sexist crap to get what they wanted...now it seems they want to use itas an excuse for their behavior...can't have it both ways, yet women always seem to try and get everything both ways...PMS, I say it is a scam...

Archived