Bargirl Marriage Disaster

HSTEACH

Well she did return home with money. Money she made working in the US. Approximately 140 K Baht. All her money, none of mine. As far as the cervical cancer goes, if treated in it's early stages, it's almost always curable. It would have involved a cyrogenic procedure to remove the cancerous cells around and on the cervix. The problem is IF she doesn't have something done relatively soon, it could spread and that's another story. The adjustment was going well I thought. Maybe she did intend to stay and the Thai boyfrind convinced her otherwise. Who knows!! All I know it was and still is an unexplainable situation.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ HSteach

"Money can't buy me love"

I have read your post a couple of times during the last few days.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe she just did not like you?

Not to speak of love.

You sound so incredibly convinced of yourself. You most of the time speak of yourself, and about what you could offer her - but that was all just material things.

Did you think you could buy real love?

Man does not live on bread alone.

You sound just as materialistic as any Thai prostitute.

If we think we can buy somebody, and then this person turns around and just uses us - who is wrong?

Most of the BG's I have met said their family would disown them if they knew what kind of work they were doing. So maybe for those who engage in a BG relationship, consideration should be given to what her family knows about her work.

@ db

thanx for reminding me of Hsteach's post in the ThaiFarangBoard (I had forgotten where I had read this story before).

I read it again and remembered that I found it a strange story when I read it for the first time (falling in love after 2 times 8 days, hiring a PI), but I would not feel like posting anything in response to it.

This time I read the whole thread in the ThaiFarangBoard (and some other posts of Hsteach) and, yes, it looks like are you right.

I would not change my post (BTW I am not defending what his wife did, even if she did it out of real love - for her bf). But I agree with your last three paragraphs.

You certainly have a nice way to say things.

PS regarding money: it buys a lot of things, just things. It apparently could not buy his wife.

"Most of the BG's I have met said their family would disown them if they knew what kind of work they were doing. So maybe for those who engage in a BG relationship, consideration should be given to what her family knows about her work. "

Most BG's I have met wouldn't be able to tell you the truth if they wanted to, they would tell you they had just drank a Fanta whilst the Coke can was still in their hand!!!

I have heard of a few people who have married BG's and lets face it, you should know what you are getting yourselves into...there are so many "normal" Thai girls out there who you could meet....give them a chance they are far more rewarding.

Cheers

Roger

HSTEACH, I/ve read your post a few times and feel it should be printed out and given to all single men arriving at BKK/International. But you last post about looking for a "normal Thai" girl, scares me. Thai chicks are cool but don't fall into the trap that just because they're not a bar girl that everything will be fine. If you think that you may just be in for another fall. Take care.

quote:

Originally posted by HSTEACH:

Roger...Next time I will look for the regular Thai woman.

Tell me... How do you go about doing it??

All you know is how to pick up a Thai BG in a bar scene !

Do you have what it takes to be a b/f of a normal Thai girl? crazy.gif" border="0

It's not 2 times and 8 nights for sure.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though.

May be Stickman could give you a tip or two. He's in for a non-bg. Stickman..WHERE ARE YOU??? you're needed here laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

BkkShaggy, non bar girls can be easy to meet if you are youngish, presentable and polite - in fact 2 of the 3 will do just fine with most girls. The problem is that as many of us have been with so many bar girls, our expectations are that we get to bonk the girl within hours of meeting her and this VERY seldom happens with non bar girls. It can happen, but usually involves lies and deceit and you may go on to really break the poor girl's heart - and that ain't too nice given that for 1000 baht, you could have your fun elsewhere without upsetting anyone.

Stick

Archived