How to deal with HIV and STD fear?

Topcatta

What keeps holding me back from using the best of LOS spe-sex-ific services, is the fear of STD and AIDS. Have read Threads about vd's. As we know P4P is more of a risk group. Spotting herpes, strange smells gonorrhea, and warts is not that difficult. I hear Syphilus is not so common in LOS.

I like DATY and kissing/licking every where over the body. But I hear you can catch a vd even while licking the cheeks or loins not even close to the fanny or dick. The bacteria travel....I hate DATY with a plastic. THe whole fun is gone...

I know you cant get HIV from sucking a girl unless she is on her period or very close to that.

It seems all the possible sexual actions except for fucking with a well-tailored raincoat - are out the door...So not much fun for a threesome. Even then, the condom can brake...What to do? I even wonder in the bars there is never any soap in the toilets with the girls hands and lips going every where...

I like to hear from ppl who are into a steady relationship and play the field and like to do all forementioned activities! How the fook do you deal with this?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TC, I agree with you totally, and one reason I don't do all the romantic stuff with a bar girl. Straight up wam bam for me, which is not that much fun for a giirl I know, but it's my baht.

For you though it seems unfair.

Nothing wrong with them going to town on you, but if you want to recipricate, ergch!

I would suggest next time here trying to meet some more advenurous "good" girls, a lot of uni students are really into having fun at normal parties etc.

However also temper that with a post by Gummi Nut, the only STD he has ever caught I think from that post was a Good Girl!

Dam it's hard to have fun!

DOG

You can catch STDs from them going down on you. If a girl is sucking 5 dicks a day just think of all the bacteria and viruses in her mouth. You can even catch HIV from a BBBJ. HIV is not in saliva but if the girl has blood in her mouth (which wouldn't be surprising given their poor oral hygeine) that's an HIV risk.

Well my sense is your fears are quite realistic. Given that mandatory STD testing is more than often simply a marketing tool and that the average BG has little experience in the diagnostics of STD well it puts the "client" right smack in the middle of it. I personally have a hard time enjoying when I am worrying about subsequent red spots and a leaking willy I dont understand those that patronize BJ bars where the girls are sucking off 6-10 dudes a day....seems very unpleasant to me.So its wrap,cover it and dont exchange fluids with the BGs it would seem these days.The germ pool is enormous and there is alaundry list of possibilities.DATY? Gonorrea of the thoat?-( you know that clicking noise the girls make in their thoat-Ugh.)Never unless its my girl for a long time and I know who she is.I myself dont do the BG thang but enjoy the more "normal population "of girls but they too can be probelmatic Hati hati as they say in Indo .Be careful- wrap it cover it-test it and then still wrap it.

But thats just my take on it. There are sanukkers who have played for years and never gotten a thing but acouple that went to never never land as well.Better safe than sorry.

I am really happy with all the info. Well really no actually. It is putting me even more off doing something with a BG...Only watching while my man is fucking the poor girl silly is like getting into the candy store without permission to taste the different flavours. Sounds like a GFE would be better. But this gives different trouble. So lets ask the sexperts.

+ Where are the places to meet them?

+ How do you go about things? (Being still accustomed to the old Thailand I hesitate to ask a GTG wether she wants to play for an x amount of baht. To my experience there is such a big gap between the sexworkers and GTGs. Even when a girl is really into me and all touchy feely I dont believe she wants sex or baht but put it on 'normal' that girls are into touching each other.

+ Do you need more time to make the deal than with BGs? In the sense that I dont have a week to spare just to socialize and 'find' a suitable fuck.

+ Where are the places to meet them?

+ How do you go about things? (Being still accustomed to the old Thailand I hesitate to ask a GTG wether she wants to play for an x amount of baht. To my experience there is such a big gap between the sexworkers and GTGs. Even when a girl is really into me and all touchy feely I dont believe she wants sex or baht but put it on 'normal' that girls are into touching each other.

+ Do you need more time to make the deal than with BGs? In the sense that I dont have a week to spare just to socialize and 'find' a suitable fuck.

Darlink its like real life. You know, cast around ,go to some clubs with your BF and see what develops. The possibilities are endless. Put on a sexy outift and hit Thonglor,Rachada.

These quality situations with the regular populace are available but you need some game. :)

:)

Archived