How to deal with HIV and STD fear?

Topcatta

oh, oops, I forgot: also very relevant to your original post, TC, note that ALL of those encounters over the course of three years involved me going down on said BGs (sometimes only that, with no penetration on my part), and never with any plastic...

preahko

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the one i most fear is Hep B , i know of several guys who got infected with this after a thai trip and were very ill for a long time.

Its very contagious so get the shots before leaving. I guess Hep A and C may be available also.

No beer for a year if you get these Heps

• 2 weeks later...

fyi , I REALLY like pussy, just read my post and try to go down on any girl that comes in my bed shower or other pleasure areas.

Never been diagnosed with anything but the flu and a very common STD from ..

MY WIFE

seems she has some kind of virus that a lot of women have, and every now and then i react to that. doctor says it is quite uncommon for men to react to this virus, or bacteria, whatever. Gave me a creme and it was gone in 3 days.

I Infected my EYES this trip with some kind of virus, but i think this came from the facial treatement on ( they put something on my eyes)

rain has stopped now, I go for a quick beer and a BBBJ on soi 8, lets hope a better one now..

Archived