Midnite loses a customer over 20 minutes

Ranger

Understandable thought process, when u cant get staff, let alone quality.

The problem then is what happens when everybody starts banding together, letting everybody know which bar has good or bad girls, where there is good or bad service, where a owner listens and tries to sort out any problems and rectify them instead of being a ostrich.

The way i see it if people get together and voice there opinions or concerns, then a good bar can turn bad very quickly, and visa versa, or for that matter a good bar can become even more popular and the same in reverse for the bad.

I still think that we need to shift the balance of power back to an even keel, because at the moment it is all in the girls favour

(just my thoughts)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH said:

As for farang owners, as some of you know, the farang manager of "no name bar" used to just irritate me, nothing directly, it was just his weird vibe, he's gone (which apparently makes the girls happier) and the good vibe is back!

Where EXACTLY is "no name bar". I mean which bar is it next door too. I've tried to find it but walking slowly up and down Soi Cowboy looking lost attracts swarms of persistent hello girls like flies around shite.

I did a search on the board but apart from lots of "no name" related humour and irony I didn't find the answer.

Dollhouse lost my customership a couple weeks ago. I have always liked the bar and visited it everytime I'm in town but last time they added drinks to my bill that I hadn't ordered so bye bye. I bit of lost my self control and let them watch my middle finger when I walked out.

>Where EXACTLY is "no name bar"<

Whatever you make it!

It is a smaller bar, with sometimes very nice shows, and a falang partner who revs the place up a bit from time to time. he also tends to shout the occasional drink to good customers, and sometimes feeds them. The shows can be quite raunchy from time to time, although the lesbian shows are tamer then in some other places. For his own reasons, (maybe to not catch the attention of the BIB, he doesn't really want too much publicity, and some of his customers respect this wish by keeping the bar 'anonymous'.

You'll find it eventually, and will then say to yourself "aha THIS is the bar with Noname'

Flashermac said:

One owner told me that in the late '80s and early '90s gals came to him and asked if they could work in his bar. Nowadays, he has to go out and look for dancers. He has to take what he can get, which explains the fatties.

Understandable why some Farang owners might prefer just to turn a blind eye to things.

this declares, why there are mainly so much ugly girls around since a few years.

Archived