Robinson girls.

dattakm31

Sabaidee:- its cheaper and more fun since u dont want a PRO trying to GROPE ure crotch and ure Wallet at the same time.Since they

are amateurs they would be PRACTIVE rather

than Fake Reactions.

even if it may be of same price give and take 10% but definitely it will not make u feel as if U have partaken in a FLY by NIGHT

operations with a BG.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Khun Sanuk,

pls check out my reply to Sabaidee.

cardinalblue,

I am impressed with your Opinion OR Statement

whichever u are trying to impress with .

Frankly speaking the idea of SANUK is universal let us not categorise or should I say Limit oneself.As long u are not doing anything Illegal or disrespectful to the society its ok as far as the BG's are concerned they are good FUN but why settle for the ordinary if you can legally dare an adventure???

Sukhumvit:-

hi nice to know u posted a reply to the Topic

"What was I doing there?"

W A N D E R I N G

I think what's fascinating about these 'Robinsons girls for a quick bonk' threads (and this isn't the first) is how gullable and naive the girls actually are. Lets be honest and say that in the whole sphere of 'non BG's' some or many of these 5,000 baht a month sales girls are of pretty low intelligence. Good god - sitting at that cash register all day would addle anyones brains.

Niceguy,

The reason I responded to your original thread was I intrepreted it as very disrespectful towards Thai women. I see it so often from Farangs who treat all Thai women as whores and available for your immediate dining pleasure just because you have a few bucks in your pocket. I am curious if you actual work/deal with Thai mainstream or just an outside lurker because those of us who do find there is an immense difference between BGs and non-BGs on how we approach them behaviorally and attitude-wise. You need to know your audience and respond accordingly. Three-piece suitors smelling of arrogance showing up at a union hall meeting to covey their wisdom and know-how to the troops is how I read your post. Not a good fit!

Respectfully submitted,

Cardinalblue

Sure, Robinson's girls are not high achievers, and have their brains turned on to "autopilot," but I would not characterize them as naive. Most city-Thais are reasonably shrewd manipulators of overconfident foreigners. The sh*t may be flowing both ways, here.

But, it is sh*t nevertheless. It's bargirls for me, unless/until I am ready for marriage. crazy.gif" border="0

So Robinson's hasn't changed that much then.

A number of years ago there was a bit of a 'scandal' over a couple of the supervisors at the Sukhumvit branch running a call girl ring on the side, mostly with the girls who worked in the cosmetics section.

It was fairly common knowledge at the time what product the girls were selling! :-)

One thing to think about when you are breaking a non b/g's heart is her family will not take it likely. You might end up a statistic among the many Farangs found dead for mysterious reasons. Just something to think about.

Hi Niceguy,

You did not invent something new. It has been done several times already. There is even an official word for this kind of behaviour: RAPE

You must be kidding. If you cannot convince a Robinson girl that you're really a nice guy and have to get her drunk to go all the way with you, my advice would be: get a life.

quote:

Originally posted by niceguy:

Take them out for a nice dinner in FOODLAND soi5Buy her a Gift worth aprox 300 baht may be any make up stuff and they love to drink Gin and Tonic or Vodka and lime.and after she is full on the upper abdomen its time to fill her lower side.

And whoever said romance was dead, eh?

Cheers!

Archived