Robinson girls.

dattakm31

Please man not the R-A-P-E word! Don't you think that is a little too extreme and you are reading WAY too much into the post?!

quote:

Originally posted by think1stbkk:

Hi Niceguy,

You did not invent something new. It has been done several times already. There is even an official word for this kind of behaviour: RAPE

You must be kidding. If you cannot convince a Robinson girl that you're really a nice guy and have to get her drunk to go all the way with you, my advice would be: get a life.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jjsushi:

[QB]I don't recall anywhere in the original posters scenario where he said to get the girl drunk so that she doesn't know what she is doing or inebriate her to the point where he is raping her........................Thai women are neither more special nor worse than any other women in the world.

Regards,

JJSUSHI

JOSH - Please, reread the original post and you'll see that the implications are all there. NiceGuy is a predator, pure and simple.

Regarding weather or not Thai women are any more special or worse than any others, is not the point. I question NiceGuy's behavior, not the qualifications of his victims.

Maybe NiceGuy can clear this up himself and tell us what he thinks the description of his behavior (in his original post) portrays him to be. Whatever, G.

jjsushi,

I have a hard time following your line of reasoning in the defense of "niceguy". Your argument is that "there is no difference between trying to take advantage of someone in USA and in Thailand". Yeah, I agree there is no difference between the two and will condemn that type of attitude/behavior if that is your intentions in the States as well. You also seem to becoming from left field with your remark about "defending Thai women virtues". I don't see the connection with your remark and my evaluation and criticism of the remarks made by niceguy's original post. I am attacking his remarks because they show a complete disregard and lack of respect for his fellow man. I don't care if the person is man, woman, Thai, American, Hungarian or the man on the moon. American prisons are full of people who demonstrate those same type of attitudinal and behavioral characteristics. I believe the term we use is unrehabilitable or in simple terms, a menace to society. We also know the streets are full of them as well. I am not posting here to try to change niceguy's ways. I accept the fact there are people like niceguy lurking in the shawdows. I don't have the ability to clean up the streets nor save the world from people like niceguy. But I will let my feelings being known when something disturbs me.

Now regarding your statement of "I am not one to judge another man", it's a nice politically-correct phrase to hide behind. I used to use it myself. My gut feeling is you are, in fact, making personal judgments every day about who your friends are, who you want to marry, what bargirl you are taking tonight, to other people's opinions whether they are similiar or different from your own. For you to say you have opinions but not judgments, you might wish to consult a dictionary. In some of your latter posts, you are making some quite profound judgments on other people's responses. Let's not get lost in sementics.

Now regarding which I'll term your "Darwinistic" approach to life (seems to be your reinforcing message between the lines), I'll respect that, though, quite a weak defense of niceguy's original post.........

just my opinion,

Cardinalblue

I assume Robinsons is a dept. store. Well not in the best taste what niceguy said but at the same time this is a board about nanaplaza famous for the picking up of HOOKERS. And these guys are talking about morals. LOL. Seriously, what he is doing is kind of tasteless but then again back to an earlier post, these women's mothers should have taught them certain things. The same way these foreigners are marrying these bargirls and loosing thousands of dollars in the end and a broken heart. These HOOKERS took them from the beginning (AND KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING) but who feels sorry for the men? I don't. Why not? Because you should KNOW BETTER! Would you marry a hooker in your respective countries? Hell no. I have to admit in my college days I was pretty stupid and took girls out to dinners and movies and etc. and they fu*ked my friends who never gave a sh*t about them. Not right what these girls did but I learned quick lessons on how not to get stepped on. Too bad society is that way but the meek get stepped on and have yet to inherit the Earth. Thats how powerful families and nations are built throughout history, playing on others weaknesses. Not right. Agree? But who is giving it all back? "Oh I am sorry this is rightfully yours" NOT! Just my opinion and am in no way an expert on anything and have never been to LOS. So I may be talking way out of my ass but there are certain things I think that transcend all boundaries. Just something that I wanted to comment on to see who agrees/disagrees with me.

MYKAL

LOS in September (hopefully)

As described, Nice Guy's approach is predatory and demeaning. OK, so I don't want to be this guy's drinking buddy.

Robinson's on Sukhumvit. I've spent lots of time all over that store. Every single sales clerk in that store spends hours every day chatting with girls "in the life". BG's and their boyfriends are the life's blood of that store.

Excepting maybe some young girl who's brand new on the job, every girl working in Robinson's Sukhumvit knows chapter and verse about all the variations of farang behavior.

The pretty ones get hit on daily. They all know about and have at least peeked into the Thermae and Angels disco.

There are at least several girls working there who were "in the life," and transitioned to Robinson's to stay busy (and make some extra money) while being supported by a steady farang. (Note: I am pretty sure that Robinsons management resists knowingly hiring ex-BG's out of fear that their loyalty to "light fingered" friends may exceed their loyalty to the store).

So - in attitude, NG is a jerk.

In actual practice, no one need lose too much sleep over fear that "Bambi" in Robinsons on Sukhumvit might be getting "deflowered" via farang cunning.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

JJsushi: "Please man not the R-A-P-E word! Don't you think that is a little too extreme and you are reading WAY too much into the post?!"

I interpreted his post this way. The "after she is full on the upper abdomen its time to fill her lower side" does not leave anything to guess, does it? I think HIS behaviour is extreme, certainly in a environment where s.x is soo easy to get in a gentlemen's way.

Do you think the general thinking about falang in this country will improve if we behave like this? We complain about Thais not being falang friendly in this country, but what do we do to improve their (sometimes wrong) perception of the behaviour of falangs?

We can only earn their respect by being 'respectable'. That does not mean that we have to stay out of the Sanuk scene, but certainly does not include imposing the Sanuk behaviour on 'normal' Robinson girls.

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

But to take a low paying job at somewhere like Robinsons is all they are qualified to do anyway. Perhaps many of the girls don't even consider prostitution as an option in the first place.

A lack of education does not necessarily denote a lack of intelligence, and vice-versa. In Thailand, as I'm sure you know, you won't get too far as a female without a university degree and connections. So what other options do these girls have?

I'm sure they are well aware of their options- after all, prostitution is rampant on Sukhumvit. The answer is that girls who choose to work in department stores (instead of selling themselves down on Soi 4) have principles and are willing to stick by them.

Surely you're not suggesting that any attractive female with a poor education is an idiot not to become a prostitute, are you?

Cheers!

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: Crash999 ]

Hey everybody seems to be after the fact that "here is a falang who had sex with a non BG" so lets FIRE him. could all of us

come out with one basic truth that for what

most of us go to Bangkok??? for is it for

S A N U K or for social service??? well if

this falang DID not RApe nor is he into

non BG's then whats wrong.HE did not CON the girl into the act and if he did so he should have been rotting in the prison instead be aropund the webboard May be his words are rude I quote "its time to fill her lower abdomen" aint that what we do to the one we are in bed with or do we sing

nursery rymes lying in bed facing each other.

ok do we have more to bash NICEGUY

atleast got the board bar TICKING.(just kidding)

Archived