Robinson girls.

dattakm31

What's the difference between the approach with a Robinson's girl and a girl u meet at the mall or a bar in the USA? You guys bashing Niceguy need to get a life. He's just a guy trying to get a quick lay.

His approach is not my style but to each his own.

JJSUSHI

quote:

Originally posted by think1stbkk:

Hi Niceguy,

You did not invent something new. It has been done several times already. There is even an official word for this kind of behaviour: RAPE

You must be kidding. If you cannot convince a Robinson girl that you're really a nice guy and have to get her drunk to go all the way with you, my advice would be: get a life.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jjsushi,

It is not the approach that disturbed me as much as the attitude through-out the thread. At first I thought he was kidding, but after reading it again, he was serious. No offense to anyone, but it reeked of a "white trash" mentality.

Since you are defending him, I guess you wouldn't mind if this is the type of guy pursing your sister. As you say, "all he is is a guy trying to get a quick lay". Maybe you can explain to your daughter when you ask her how her date went. "Boys will be boys" as they say. That is what bars, go-go's and street prosititutes are for. Why go into an unsuspecting evironment where all you will do is pollute and tarnish it. How do you think she will feel about you when you walk into her department as her next customer. That is how stereotyping and generalization develop whether right or wrong. I am not sure what is worse, one who thinks like niceguy or one who ignores that type of thinking? The "head-in-the-sand" approach is too often the easy way out until it impacts you. Sometimes one needs to step to the plate and express their own convictions. Whether judged right or wrong by others, so be it........

quote:

Uhhh... could it be that some girls in Thailand don't consider themselves prostitutes and therefore might consider a lower paying job instead of selling themselves?

But to take a low paying job at somewhere like Robinsons is all they are qualified to do anyway. Perhaps many of the girls don't even consider prostitution as an option in the first place.

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

I think what's fascinating about these 'Robinsons girls for a quick bonk' threads (and this isn't the first) is how gullable and naive the girls actually are. Lets be honest and say that in the whole sphere of 'non BG's' some or many of these 5,000 baht a month sales girls are of pretty low intelligence. Good god - sitting at that cash register all day would addle anyones brains.

Uhhh... could it be that some girls in Thailand don't consider themselves prostitutes and therefore might consider a lower paying job instead of selling themselves?

Most younger uneducated girls (anywhere) are rather naive to begin with. Add to this that they haven't yet learned to disbelieve the bullshit stories that farang sometimes come up with, and you have, well, NICEGUY.

Cheers!

Cardinalblue,

I understand your view. To answer your question as to how would I like it if a relative of mine were preyed upon in such a manner, my answer is simple, I wouldn't like it. I would hope that one of my familial members would be instructed on how to not allow oneself to be used in such a manner. if they have not been instructed or they don't heed advice then they will live and learn from their mistakes. That's the beauty of life: you live and learn.

Niceguy chooses his own path and reaps what he sows, as we all do. I am not one to judge another man, I can have an opinion, but I can't condemn him. The world is all Yin and Yang my friend that's what makes it so damn interesting.

Regards

JJSUSHI

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

jjsushi,

It is not the approach that disturbed me as much as the attitude through-out the thread. At first I thought he was kidding, but after reading it again, he was serious. No offense to anyone, but it reeked of a "white trash" mentality.

Since you are defending him, I guess you wouldn't mind if this is the type of guy pursing your sister. As you say, "all he is is a guy trying to get a quick lay". Maybe you can explain to your daughter when you ask her how her date went. "Boys will be boys" as they say. That is what bars, go-go's and street prosititutes are for. Why go into an unsuspecting evironment where all you will do is pollute and tarnish it. How do you think she will feel about you when you walk into her department as her next customer. That is how stereotyping and generalization develop whether right or wrong. I am not sure what is worse, one who thinks like niceguy or one who ignores that type of thinking? The "head-in-the-sand" approach is too often the easy way out until it impacts you. Sometimes one needs to step to the plate and express their own convictions. Whether judged right or wrong by others, so be it........

The girls are supposed to be able to think for themselves and are supposed to be able to use their own discerning abilities to judge what is right for them. Their mothers are supposed to teach them this.

Whoever it was that said that this kind of behaviour amounts to 'rape' .., well, if he forcefully had sex with any of them AGAINST their will then, yes, this would be considered rape. But if he didn't(and I'm assuming he didn't) well then, good luck to him.

laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by niceguy:

TRY THIS OUT

Convince her that u are not a JUMPING JOE and u will not pounce on her as soon as she is in your hotel bed...they love to drink Gin and Tonic or Vodka and lime.and after she is full on the upper abdomen its time to fill her lower side...be gentle they are young

p.s. Tip them 250/- on their way home and then head off for the rest of ure nocturnal activities.

Personally, I think that the initial post is bait. However, some people think that it's referring to a harmless activity no different to normal sanuking.

The reason why some posters have taken issue with the initial post is obvious from the above quote.

It advocates pretending to be a nice guy. (lame joke I know). Then when the girl has fallen hook, line and sinker, (after supplying her with copious amounts of alcohol), fuck her, dump her and go out and about your normal sanuk activities after "tipping" her a few hundred baht.

So, you've got a relatively naive, inexperienced lady. Maybe not the sharpest tool in the box, but so what we can't all be Einstein. Is it fair to do that to them? Pretend to be a boyfriend and then show them contempt by giving them a couple of red ones? That's really pissing on her chips. She may not be a prostitute but make her feel like one. Great. Don't just fuck her body but fuck with her mind.

Nice touch.

Originally posted by jjsushi:

[QB]What's the difference between the approach with a Robinson's girl and a girl u meet at the mall or a bar in the USA? You guys bashing Niceguy need to get a life. He's just a guy trying to get a quick lay.

JJSUSHI

Well, if your idea of a good time with a girl you meet at the mall or in a bar is to give her a bullshit story, intentionally get her too drunk to know what she's doing, fuck her, and then give her a couple of bucks, I guess, there is no difference.

It's just very predatory and pretty slimy. I'm surprised that anyone would attempt to justify or defend this type of behavior. It's not like there's a lack of available women around here.

Is it more about degradation or is it more about sex?

I don't recall anywhere in the original posters scenario where he said to get the girl drunk so that she doesn't know what she is doing or inebriate her to the point where he is raping her. I guess none of you dissendents ever bought drinks for a woman you wanted to bed huh? I am truly shocked that most of you are naive or arrogant enough to believe that a girl who works in Robinson's has no clue. I guess the girls who work there are complete simpletons. You guys talk as if these women are children and don't understand the ways of men who want a one night stand.

As I said before there is very little difference between this guys scenario and a guy going to the local mall, bar or club in the USA looking for a one night stand. The only difference is that he gives the Robinson's girl a few baht (which could be for cabfare).

You guys really need to stop acting as if you are the protectors of Thai female virtue. Thai women are neither more special nor worse than any other women in the world.

Regards,

JJSUSHI

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

[QB]
Originally posted by jjsushi:

[QB]What's the difference between the approach with a Robinson's girl and a girl u meet at the mall or a bar in the USA? You guys bashing Niceguy need to get a life. He's just a guy trying to get a quick lay.

JJSUSHI

Well, if your idea of a good time with a girl you meet at the mall or in a bar is to give her a bullshit story, intentionally get her too drunk to know what she's doing, fuck her, and then give her a couple of bucks, I guess, there is no difference.

QB]

Archived