Robinson girls.

dattakm31

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRY THIS OUT

Go to Robinson for Shopping.

On to the 2nd/3rd floor wher the sell the kids stuff. get friendly with one of them. talk to her to impress and do not BRAG.Convince her that u are not a JUMPING JOE and u will not pounce on her as soon as she is in your hotel bed.Take them out for a nice dinner in FOODLAND soi5Buy her a Gift worth aprox 300 baht may be any make up stuff and they love to drink Gin and Tonic or Vodka and lime.and after she is full on the upper abdomen its time to fill her lower side.

Happy Banging but be gentle they are young

p.s. Tip them 250/- on their way home and then head off for the rest of ure nocturnal activities.

Nice guy,

Does it mean it is cheaper and more enjoyable than bg experience??

I'm trying to work out the "cost" but might not get the full pic???

Hi,

So, basically you are saying "pick up a girl, get her drunk, fuck her and dump her".

Yep, niceguy alright.

BTW, by the time you are through, you've probably spend about 1,000 Baht. Why not just pick up a girl at the beergarten? Costs the same, but it's a sure thing and you don't have to trick them into anything.

Sanuk!

Hey Nice Guy,

I think it is better for you to stick to BGs. They are more your speed as both of you are cut-out of the same fabric.

It's better to leave non-BGs alone. They are out of your field. Unfortunately, your disrespectfulness towards Thai women in general contributes to why many mainstream Thai women are dubious about farangs' intentions and character. I have find myself a lot recently defended farangs by saying with the typical response "some good, some bad". Help us out and stick to shooting fish-in-the-barrel at Nana. It's an expected road kill! It's much more compatible for your appetite.

Archived