Amazing Kabul

Wazzup fellas. Long time since i been on da board - you should not be surprised that i am now in the fashion hub of Afghanistan, the city of god, the Big Dust Bowl, the one and only Kabul.

With the abolishment of the talibans to the mountains, and scarves the number one head/neck/general accessories wear for the masses, i could not resist the temptation to be among my fashionably forward thinking brethren. I wear my scarf proudly here, and am very happy with the appreciative comments and questions.

Any wayz damn dis place hoppin. and I don't mean juz hoppin away from land-mines, bullets and RPGs. Contrary to what you might think, P4P is everywhere. Ofcourse you are limited to red china girls... i keep hearing about an uzbek and russian establishment, but after driving around the dark streets too many times, i think they're urban legends... besides i'n not really interested in hefer farang chicks. There's no NEP or Patpong like areas here. You just drive around looking for chinese restaurants - and i mean any - usually you look for anything in red... none of them serve food, only beer and da ladies. I would say there are at least 10-20 of the china houses around the city.

Now to the ladies... i suppose their attractiveness depends on how long you been on the ground. Johnny Kandahar may say the 80 kilo donkey with missing teeth is god's gift to man after dodging taliban pot shots for 6 months while building a bridge in nowhere province. Me? well, my 2 thai girlfriends are still only a couple month old memories, so i still have my senses around me. So i can say there are some finds out there if you scout around a little.

I was at the Shu Shu the other night. Lo and behold, 4 new girlies straight off the plane from china. I was sporting my new black and white checkered scarf and immediately caught the attention of the finest of the four. Her passport says she was 31, she said she was 22, i thought she looked 15. So i averaged (31+15)/2 and that was good enough for me. She said she was a mobile phone clerk in the big continent, but was unhappy with making 100 bucks a month.

Right, so I pay the 50 dollar barfine, and 50 bucks 4 de girl. Holy cow, I think she was a virgin or not very experienced at all. This was a disappointment to me cause I had to stop and answer ?no? to ?you angry me?? the rest of the night. Any how, I think next time I?ll check out her sister who amazingly looks like a white isarn girl. Fine.

Any of you boyz in town? Plan on coming? Drop me a line.

ScarfMan

Khwai,

that would be nice especially his writing style could do with an improvement.

Scarfman,

it's a pity that the chinese restaurants in Kabul don't serve food.

In Indonesia I went to chinese retaurants a few times for the sole purpose of eating pork in a muslim country.

Scarfie, good to hear from ya again. Man, the last time I saw you was at that embassy "do" where you made quite the impression on the staff there LOL!

Watch yer six in the 'Stan and don't have too mutt fun!

Oh, and try to find a suitable replacement for the piano scarf so we can party when you get back 55555555555

Cheers,

SD

Archived