In Praise of the Unknown Nana Plaza

ptyrider

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...>>would it be gay if the Ladyboy gave me a BBBJ?...<<

You will have to try it and then let us know LOL

OH is an expert and will likely give you an opinion in advance. It all may depend on what clothes you intend to wear.

Speaking of clothes. Is it gay to wear a sleeveless shirt in LOS?..."

Well, in theory yeah, it is a homo sexual act, it is after all, sex with a man, no matter what clothes are involved. Doesn't mean you are 100% gay... (this should get the old debate going :) ) But so what? if you want it, and can make it happen, and all parties are consenting adults, why not enjoy it...?

Sleevless shirts...? on men? hmmm...well, depends on the color, matching skirt or slacks, and accessories...could be gay, maybe not... :)

>

i must admit i do fancy the idea of watching a BG and Ladyboy having sex.......

haha, lotsa luck setting that one up...in my experience most thai BGs are totally fascinated by, and even in awe of in many ways, LBs, but they don't want to touch them (sexually) with a ten-foot pole.

one striking feature of BGs attitudes toward LBs: I've had 3 very different thai girlfriends (all BGs), and several more thai giks, and all had one thing in common: a very sincere request to watch me fuck an LB while they watched. some were almost obsessed with the idea!! one even offered to pay for the LB.

preahko

a very sincere request to watch me fuck an LB while they watched

I have had this before (NOT from the current one I may add) - I was never sure if it was a genuine "desire", a bet as to whether they could get Mr drunken Farang to do that or just plain old nosiness. :)

'Well most of the lady boys look like blokes. But a few are more beautiful than even the top tier BGs'

yes,some of them are very good looking.

when i was in the Bar the only thing which really gave them away was the bulge in their bikini bottoms.

my idiot co-worker who always makes jokes about me going to Thailand to fuck LB's got a surprise once.

he claims a LB could never fool him and he would be able to spot them a mile off just by looking at them from a distance.

i showed him a series of pictures on the WEB and asked him to tell me which were Men and which were Girls (fully clothed).

he was convinced all but 2 were Girls and then i showed hin the unclothed photos..............

he was amazed when he discovered that all the photos were of LB's.

tail between the legs time.....................

i know that a photo is different to seeing them in the flesh but i proved a point.

i know last Year i pulled a stunner outside the Nana at around 5am and 'she' turned out to be a LB when undressed in my room..........

my nerve deserted me and i soon showed 'her' the door.

'>>would it be gay if the Ladyboy gave me a BBBJ?...<<

You will have to try it and then let us know LOL.'

perhaps i should have tried and let you give your thoughts.........

:grinyes::chili::yikes::beer:

khunmi said:

..Hogs Breath wold have the worst looking old hags in a gogo I have ever seen, but the owner is a good guy'

cheers

khunmi

I would only recomend HB for a Sat or Sun afternoon beer. It would also help to fit in if you work construction somewhere in the world. Even so, it can be a very fun place in the evening, but most regulars cannot bar fine from there, as if you would want to (sorry Bob) anyway.

TH

AhTeckLim said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................... Mandarinnnnnnnnnn ..... Bar of the holed stools. 555555555555555555 :)

I visited that bar for the very first time two nights ago. I was amazed that there actually were couple of cute dancers. We did a tour in the Plaza with mates visiting all the bars that we have had fun before and I just couldn't find a cutie that matched the one I saw in Mandarin. Went back alone and was to barfine her until I heard her quote. Cold as hell and "only go short time two thousand baht". After having a blast in Phuket last week that was a good reminder why I haven't barfined a girl in Bangkok for ages. I had my relief in Sazanka yesterday. Bkk gogos suck.

Apples and oranges. Can't compare.

What did the Sazanka girl offer apart from massage?

HJ?

BJ?

BBBJ?

FS?

FS 3way?

What did or would have the gogo girl have offered? Did you ask?

I had some very nice expereinces with a Mandarin girl.... a few years ago

Sazanka girl offered very good massage, nice chat, nice attitude and there is something about the handjob in that place that just does the trick for me. In Phuket I spent time with a stunning beautiful beer bar girl and she never even asked for money. She really was equally beautiful with the best girls in Nana. 1000 baht in every morning kept her happy.

Nana girls are just too mecenary these days :(. Just had to laugh when in Rainbow 4 they first tried to hook me up with dozen of different girls but when I told the mamasan that 1500 is the max I'll pay nobody even came close to me after that :)

Archived