THE EVIDENCE

bust

Also, I'm really curious just why Isaan girls are so uppity with staff at hotels - what kind of princesses are they? I've got my own suspicions, but I'd really like to hear what you guys think. F*ck me, I've found myself apologising for this girl's rudeness (isn't she just a f*cking peasant?), and I overheard with my fledging Thai ear - wouldn't the Farang like some Farang food for a change? (or something like that) but I backed her up (what great fool am I?) because you have to stick together and I do geniunely love Thai food - and it's one of life's great luxuries to have someone order for you (with reason).

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pan,

"Also, I'm really curious just why Isaan girls are so uppity with staff at hotels - what kind of princesses are they?"

Some are very immature for one reason. Most of these ladies men are with are young. Some seem to want to show off, and some can get very uppity and treat others badly. I know what you are saying, and it is something that to me tells me something about the lady. If I was with a woman doing this I would likely not end up in a longer term relationship with her. I do feel immaturity is the main cause of this crap. And, some have been shit on so much over their lifetimes that they seem to think this is just the thing to do when you are 'up' over others. They treat others as they themselves were treated when they were 'down'. Bad examples for the women by others has some of them behaving in the same way. My wife was never like this. She always treats everyone she comes in contact with with the utmost respect and courtesy. And it is just one of her many good qualities that attracted me to her.

"F*ck me, I've found myself apologising for this girl's rudeness (isn't she just a f*cking peasant?)"

I would not be able to handle this myself. I hate rude behavior, especially from someone who knows better, or SHOULD know better. These women are talked down to and treated like shit for most of their lives. The 'best' of them do not revert to the same behavior once they have some money and/or some face, but go out of their way to be very polite to everyone.

Some women though seem to love to lord it over others when they finally get their chance. Too many fucking Thai TV soap operas I fear. :D

Cent

shygye said:

None of the BGs I have selected acted rude to staff. Maybe that is why I selected them. :angel:

Well said.

I have never experienced this issue either.

Doubt they would make it to the room if they pulled that sort of stunt.

Guys should listen to the "Alarm Bells" It's not like there's a shortage of suitable talent.

:up: :up:

Archived