THE EVIDENCE

bust

I remember the first TG I did my balls over told me later she knew I had been seeing someone else as when she visited me at my hotel she saw long black hairs on the bathroom floor. Having planned a visit from a girl I met at Siam Paragon I found myself going over every inch of the hotel room looking for long black hairs from GF as the new one had short hair and was left believing I was single. What lengths have guys gone to, to cover your tracks? I also fabricated a problem with my phone a couple of days before so if GF rang (which she did of course several times) I could just ignore it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you want to be sure, you have to change the room. there are always traces back to other TG and they are champions in finding them and "smelling" whether another TG has been there or not.

TG's are also champions in leaving behind items; i have a collection of toothbrushes from BG, barrettes, fashion jewelry, even their numberplates at the gogo.

impossible to find and remove everything!

Took a girl up to Subic Bay from Angeles once by a tortuous and uncomfortable bus route to avoid any one who knew my GF of the time. As we checked into hotel another guy walked in with a chick from the same bar that GF used to work in. Bet the fingers were flying on the cell phones that night.

Still she never said anything until just before we broke up and I confronted her with proof of a husband.

My advice is, if getting caught's going to worry you, don't do it.

Met a guy in Pattaya a few yaers ago who could never work out how the GF always knew when he had been ST.

Finally she told him: soap. At home he had a particular soap and if he showered with any other soap she knew straight away.

After that the guy carried the right soap with him!

And as to evidence of the above: I always used to use Pears soap and a couple girls I have known over the years have commented on it as relating that smell to me!

Yes a friend of mine used to have a schedule before he went out to pick up and after the BG left so his girlfriend would not find out.

Pre-going out: remove picture of the girlfriend. Make sure her clothes are put away in the apartment so the BG cannot see them and result in a mood buster.

After the BG left his apt there was a startard routine. Went something like this:

1. Find all parts of the condom and wrapper and piece them together. make sure all the parts are there. Even a corner of the wrapper could screw you over. Throw them in the garbage , not toilet.

2. Change sheets and send them to the laundry

3. Sweep the floor for hairs. Put them in the garbage

4. clean out the tub drain for hairs.

5. Clean the bathroom for powder etc.

6. Take out the garbage with the hairs etc

7. Shower

8. Put the pictures back

9. Keep the guard and front desk staff happy. Bribe if need be.

A bit of work but needed if you dont want the girlfriend to cut off your dick and feed it to the ducks.

You forgot check ashtray and bedpost for chewing gum, remove all stray hairs from soap, check drain for nail parings, replace any magazines and reset TV channel, look under bed for tissues, fumigate room and blame mosquitoes, shower again.

All,

Christ, a lot of work there when you can just use a ST hotel. And, the hotel, apartment, or condo staff will usually spill the beans to the GF sooner or later, because they feel sorry for her, like her, hate her, hate you, hate farangs, don't like your GF's snotty attitude because she has a farang BF, or dislike uppity Isaan ladies, or dislike ex-BG's if she is one, or just like to cause trouble and sit back and watch the soap opera that evolves from it, etc, etc. Someone will squeal. Better to use a ST hotel or other hotel room and bring along your usual shower gear to smell like you always do. Or, better yet, don't cheat? :D The chance of getting caught is always there (and some like that excitement of it all as well). Play with fire and get burned. ::

Cent

Archived